More details In comments
sniffew sniffew 13-15, F 4 Answers Mar 31 in Health

It's statutory rape.

Best Answer

it was rape; you were a little kid, you were taking advantage of and sexually violated.

Best Answer

So I hung out with a group of highschoolers through my brother. When he was "baby siting me" he was actually just getting drunk and leaving me in the hands of his few friends. I was in second grade and did some bad things like drugs.. I didn't understand fulley what they where it was the atmosphere I grew up around. But as time continues the oldest of 19 started to touch me Inapportiely and one day had sex with me. I didn't fulley understand at the time and never told any one but my older brother who stopped hanging with the bad man and then the bad man killed him self. I'm just wondering if it's raped or since I said yes at first it isn't..?

Best Answer

Statutory Rape, yes.

Best Answer

Saying yes to begin with doesn't mean it's consentual - if you at any time during the intercourse said no and was forced to go through with it, then it was rape.

Best Answer

Yes it was as you were to young to give your consent.

Best Answer

No one should touch you that young, you do not understand what is going on.

Best Answer

It is rape. You were too young to understand, like you even said. If you're too young to understand then you're too young to be able to say yes.

Best Answer

Not to mention the fact that you are underage and your consent can't be taken literal.

Best Answer

I was hoping it wasn't but thanks

Best Answer