foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Health

It was weird/wrong that you didn't fvcking invite me.

Best Answer

aww baby i will brush my teeth for you ALL. NIGHT. LONG. if you would merely RSVP!!

Best Answer

kinky

Best Answer

rsvp=i am promising to come, perhaps multiple times:-P

Best Answer

rsvp*infinity=yes.

Best Answer

that's kinda odd but maybe because how in movies in the morning they always brush their teeth after.. don't they haha

Best Answer

hahahaha everyone is taking this wayyy sexually! cracking me up over here!

Best Answer

well that's because he apparently did!? haha

Best Answer

hahaha yeah and he is married..it was weird. because literally like every time the maintenance guys come, they come suddenly and i am naked so i yell through the door, "one minute!" this time i had to tell him i had just gotten out of the shower so that he would stop knocking and give me a second to get dressed. when i opened the door, he was all eye contact and speaking in a low tone and stuff...it was weird

Best Answer

hm maybe thats not just because you were brushing your teeth, maybe he just thought it was awkward that you were just in the shower i think haha

Best Answer

haha good point. i probably should have mentioned that in my question, come to think of it. but he wasnt acting awkward..he was acting turned on

Best Answer

yep haha and well same thing, same reason :p

Best Answer

hehe. well good night, chick, nice meeting you. it's 4am here, so i'd better go to sleep:)

Best Answer

haha nightnight :)

Best Answer

Maybe he wished it was his manpaste

Best Answer

LMAOO hahaha i love these comments hahahaha

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Nonsense, He has a twisted idea of what passes between man and woman if he did find it intimate. your house, if you want to continue your ablutions while he is there it;s up to you.

Best Answer

haha thank you hun. i love that word, ablutions!

Best Answer

yes, you should do it privately

Best Answer