carefreelifelover1326 carefreelifelover1326 26-30, M 14 Answers Jan 1 in Politics

If this is a play on the Lennon-Lenin thing, I swear I will club you over the head. X.X

Best Answer

I'm presuming your American? I don't understand why anyone who dares suggest there may be a better way of doing things or who asks you to reevaluate your views on life is automatically deemed to be a communist

Best Answer

I'm just wondering. Communism is a dead letter nowadays anyway.

Best Answer

Hi from some one outside the states. .. It's not so prevalent these days but it seemed for a long time that to question the consensus on American values was to become a communist. ... And this is not a bash America rant. ... It just send si dad as I believe many opportunities were missed in maintaining a status quo that was questionable

Best Answer

He was a lovable idealist to most of us. Just about everybody loved the song Imagine, but the lyrics described communism to a lot of people... including Nixon... whose favorite song was "Mr. Bojangles." ;}

Best Answer

Probably. He was definitely a hippie. I blame Yoko.

Best Answer

I like the song anyway.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, the song. It's okay, and I have some cool memories with it.

Best Answer

I have never liked that song.

Best Answer

idk…but yes…i wrote an essay based on it...

Best Answer

Yes sir...:)

Best Answer

not at all, that is the arrogance of american thinking. just hiding their fear because someone is different with rude behavior.

Best Answer

not rude but different to the normal

Best Answer

yea, they just want everything to work for them and JL wanted to change it so everyone would get along.

Best Answer

John Lennon was a very complicated man, had America worried to hell, as he was on the watch list by the FBI, CIA

Imagine or Women

Best Answer

Everyone was on the FBI watch lists

Best Answer

Love the song, and I think he was an idealist

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No clue and no.

Best Answer

Who cares if he was or wasn't. Imagine may be the best song ever.

Best Answer

Imagine is one of my all time favorite songs. It brings up several issues where we simply accept things rather than embrace or reject them rationally.

Best Answer

Lennon wasn't a communist he was an opportunistic wife-beater. He was overrated, took credit for Paul, was mediocre at best on guitar and his lyrics were over-hyped because he was John Lennon. He talked down to celebrities doing it out of the money but that didn't stop him from using his fame to gain special consideration from just about everyone. So hypocrite too.

Best Answer