just another puppet in the grand scheme of things

Best Answer

His is a Right wing agenda anyway. That is the problem.

Best Answer

He's always been a dimwit if you look at his record. I didn't expect anything except incompetence. He lived up to my expectations and beyond.

Best Answer

Hell no! Knew he was a loser from the start! What a fake! Impeach him!!!!1

Best Answer

I voted for him after supporting Hillary Clinton. I had low expectations only because I could see that his constituency was made up of idealisitic people who thought all they needed to do was vote one time and, presto chango, everything would be exactly like they always dreamed it would be. There was nobody holding Obama's feet to the fire. His political base left the building, wandered away and never returned.

Best Answer

He is exactly what I expected; an incompetent, leftist fool without the judgment or experience to manage a small office let alone the presidency. He has met my expectation as a quota-hire.

Best Answer

He acceded all my expectations

Best Answer

Is that a word?

Best Answer

What word ,,,, did you go to public school?

Best Answer

Yeah I did actually...what does acceded mean?......

Best Answer

Quizzitive - A Merriam-Webster Word Game

Main Entry: ac·cede

Pronunciation: \ak-ˈsēd, ik-\

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s): ac·ced·ed; ac·ced·ing

Etymology: Middle English, from Latin accedere to go to, be added, from ad- + cedere to go

Date: 15th century

intransitive verb
1 a : to become a party (as to an agreement) b : to express approval or give consent : give in to a request or demand 2 archaic : approach 3 : to enter upon an office or position

synonyms See Synonym Discussion at assent

Best Answer

Personally I hoped he would achieve more, but my expectations of politicians have fallen so low they have lost their ability to disappoint me.

Best Answer

You are not alone.

Best Answer

They are all the same.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

It is unfortunate but they are too busy with infighting to get much done.

Best Answer