Yes my son, because bin laden wanted to see alha more than anything else and Jesus grants prayers even unto the wicked. So putting a bullet through his head gave him his ultimate wish which is the ultimate good.

Best Answer

Plato might take issue with that.......lol

Best Answer

Bin Laden wasn't Christian, so it doesn't count, right?

Best Answer

I'm not sure he was actually killed anymore..............no (Official) pictures...........shrouded burial at sea................ There's just an inkling of doubt in my mind. I think there's a finite chance that he died of kidney problems. Of course al qeda and the Taliban are playing along with it, so that's evidence that my suspicions are unfounded.

Best Answer

No. More like "The Lord helps those who help themselves". America has rid the world of one very evil and dangerous son of a *****, and we are better for it.

Best Answer

And over thrown several democracies and supported dictatorship and the Islamic nuts that went on to do 9/11.

Best Answer

NO! He taught no such thing!!!!! And is there PROOF that he was an enemy?? And to WHOM?????

Best Answer

If Jesus didn't want Osama dead then he would have protected him.

Best Answer

A bullet through the head...that guy got off fairly easy, considering

Best Answer

Well Christians have started many a "holy war".

Best Answer

If America was around when the Bible was thought up, there would be a clause<br />
...Don't **** with America!...<br />
But I'm also sure it says Thou Shalt not Kill (except in the name of God, right?)

Best Answer

And "Vengence is mine"

Best Answer