Ketsan Ketsan 31-35, M 12 Answers Sep 28, 2011

Yes my son, because bin laden wanted to see alha more than anything else and Jesus grants prayers even unto the wicked. So putting a bullet through his head gave him his ultimate wish which is the ultimate good.

Best Answer

Plato might take issue with that.......lol

Best Answer

Bin Laden wasn't Christian, so it doesn't count, right?

Best Answer

I'm not sure he was actually killed anymore..............no (Official) pictures...........shrouded burial at sea................ There's just an inkling of doubt in my mind. I think there's a finite chance that he died of kidney problems. Of course al qeda and the Taliban are playing along with it, so that's evidence that my suspicions are unfounded.

Best Answer

No. More like "The Lord helps those who help themselves". America has rid the world of one very evil and dangerous son of a *****, and we are better for it.

Best Answer

And over thrown several democracies and supported dictatorship and the Islamic nuts that went on to do 9/11.

Best Answer

NO! He taught no such thing!!!!! And is there PROOF that he was an enemy?? And to WHOM?????

Best Answer

If Jesus didn't want Osama dead then he would have protected him.

Best Answer

The idea that destroying evil and casting off evil people is inconsistant with the Bible - or frankly any of the major religions including most the the most passive ones - is silly.<br />
If you believe the bible - and I myself have read it but am not a christian - you will find many places where Jesus prayed for the soul of those that had broken the law, but did not disagree with their punishment. Even while on the cross, he was flanked by those crucified for robbery.

Best Answer

He still said "Do good to them" though. So by what you're saying he was preaching nonsense.

Best Answer

A bullet through the head...that guy got off fairly easy, considering

Best Answer

Well Christians have started many a "holy war".

Best Answer

Yes, back in the medieval days that was true.
Fast forward 600 years or so to relevant times for those of us living in the 21st century. Take a count. The wars out there are mostly between muslims an someone else.

Best Answer

If America was around when the Bible was thought up, there would be a clause<br />
...Don't **** with America!...<br />
But I'm also sure it says Thou Shalt not Kill (except in the name of God, right?)

Best Answer

There certainly is in the Koran. (And that's not a joke - it is in the Koran.)

Best Answer

And "Vengence is mine"

Best Answer