There really are different perspectives to this argument. I'm just curious to see what people reply.
LoverInTheClouds LoverInTheClouds 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Politics

If by Cuba you mean Castro...yeah, wonderful

Best Answer

Agreed... :)

Best Answer

I found it rather revolting, actually...

Best Answer

If your impressions of their health care system are from Michael Moore's movie, you have been misled. Can anyone who has actually lived there comment on it? They are one of the poorest countries in the world, yet Mexico is too and their people are rated as pretty happy - is that so in Cuba?

Best Answer

The untold secret is that Canada rates near the bottom in access to physicians, particularly for specialty car. My mother in law is a nurse anesthetist in Detroit and they get lots of patients from Canada who go there and pay cash for operations they cannot get in Canada. Their systems are much better for primary care and that is where we need our focus, but all the money goes to specialists, and that is our problem.

Best Answer

For Cuba as a whole. No. For some individuals in Cuba, Yes for a time. That’s why the revolution has stood so long. You got to have some people who believe they are benefiting and they also must fear losing their benefit if the revolution ends.

Best Answer

In the long run, it appears not.

Best Answer

I don't know.. but befor it was called the biggest "burdel" of the world

Best Answer