StarNoble StarNoble 36-40, F 13 Answers Dec 26, 2011

so overrated. we killed more japs with firebombs and far more Vietnamese with conventional bombs.. if we hadn't screwed up their collective psychies forever we would have no godzilla.. think about it. everybody won.

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

If you had the choice to immediately end a war without losing an American soldier as opposed to slugging it out for another two years at the cost of tens of thousands of American lives, what would you choose?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes they were !

Best Answer

I've gone around and around with my understanding of this for years. On one hand, we used firepower we never would've even contemplated using on Europe, the same way we locked up individuals and confiscated the businesses and property of AMERICAN citizens of Japanese but NOT Italian or German descent. On the other hand, everyone who's ever evaluated the way the Japanese fought says also unlike the Italians and Germans, THEY would've continued to the last person standing, and supposedly had to be devastated before they would ever concede.

Best Answer

Yes...it endid the war, and if not you can surmised on what you feel, today , now of not dropping those bombs. .. Go for it?... Respectfully

Best Answer

No. One attack on a military base does not equal 2 nuclear bombings on civilian cities.

Best Answer

Apparently, a German U boat was captured on it's way to Japan with German plans for the H Bomb on or around VE day

Best Answer

How can the death of so many ever be justified?

Best Answer

As I understand it, Japan did make the first move by bombing Pearl Harbor, but I'm really not sure that the type of bomb we retaliated with was justified.

Best Answer

I'm sure they would have dropped it on us first if they had the chance.

Best Answer