At 17 when I found out that women farted too. <br />
It brought tears to my eyes (not sure how joyful they were at the time but it makes me smile now) <br />
Totally changed my perception of girls forever. <br />
Made them human to me. Odd thing that huh? : )

Best Answer

Women don't fart....we fluff.

Best Answer

lol : )

Best Answer

It has to be said though, I'm afraid that the "fluff" in question nearly took the paint off the car she was walking by at that moment lol : )

Best Answer

Okay, this made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe. Best answer by far, totally honest lol. I salute you, sir! As I am a girl, I was completely confused as a small child that my mother did not fart, I thought there was something wrong with me! So when she accidentally let one slip when I was 7, I realized she was just a big liar LOL

Best Answer

LOL Thank you OnlyLittleLucy : )

Best Answer

When I stood on my balcony at my San Diego apartment one night and saw the lights of the city and people's houses flickering on the mountain side and hearing the waves at a distance, I knew I had to make my life's goals come to fruition and never giving up. I didn't cry but I felt an inner peace I have never felt before.

Best Answer

Yes, when I first held my little boy in my arms! A true miracle of life!

Best Answer

every time a baby was put in my arms

Best Answer

When a mad man offer a street kid shelter when it was raining

Best Answer

Long ago. My son took two hours of labor and was born on valentines day. He was the sweetest little boy ever.

Best Answer