there was this one guy i really got along with in is we where good friends but he was the worst type of guy. he would "date" a girl for a few days sleep with her then dump her; or if he could not get her to sleep with him he would flirt with other girls behind his gfs back. and he did not care if the girl was a virgin or not he just saw them as a easy lay.
kurokineko kurokineko 18-21, M 6 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Youth

Yuck. No sense being friends with a person like that.

Best Answer

no, if i "stop liking" someone i will let him know, after all we are friends.

Best Answer

No, if I don't like someone then I wont waste my time being around them. Why would you? Did you even tell any of those girls what he was doing?

Best Answer

i only knew it after the fact, after we where out of school and i did not know his gfs contact info. but i did not have many friends at the time and i needed someone to talk to

Best Answer

Well that's understandable. Just be careful, there's a lot of people that seem like something they aren't.

Best Answer

I hated everyone right out in the open. I didn't date high school boys.

Best Answer

thats a good thing, i never wanted to date highschool girls. they did not know how to have a real proper relationship

Best Answer

Exactly most of the kids at my school were all sleeping with each other behind everyone's back.

Best Answer

yea im glad i stayed a virgin

Best Answer