I was told of a story that supposedly was reported in the news. I was given: the first name of the person, the state, city it happened in, and the decade he died in (1980-1989) as well as the age of the person. I could not find anything in news archives and so I then attempted to search the Ancestry website to search for census records that match the details. According to the records, a Melvin residing in BH, MI, or Detroit, being born between 1960-1968, never existed. What I find odd is if this person was fictional why so many people would claim they saw his death on the news.
alphaberger alphaberger 41-45, M 3 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Health

get over it

Best Answer

Was this a famous person...or a relative?...."so many people" were they friends and relatives or just random people like from newspaper-blogs..?He [the missing person] musta been fairly important to you , somehow?...and if you could not find him, with all the means of access, like technology [like internet and obits]...then apparently it seems as though your "first-hand" findings are what you should go by...if it doesn't seem to "rattle your cage" any...lol...good luck...

Best Answer

You know, on another note....I honestly heard that "Peter Breck" died years and years ago, on the "news". they showed his picture and all...he looked pretty bad and old...then I heard that he just died again...lol... ealier this year, I think in February or something..,weird?!!...huh?...what's going on gere!

Best Answer

here?..typo...

Best Answer