a bully got killed by a nerd the nerd jumped on the bully and wrapped his thighs around the bully's neck, until the bully died of suffocation. the nerd said the bully struggled for 5 minutes before he fell asleep. blood came out the bully's nose and mouth and he was blue.
lostmyfeckinmarbIes lostmyfeckinmarbIes 70+, F 9 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Health

Considering how often you create a new EP account just to ask this same question over and over again, you at least seem to have a very fitting username this time round.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to say but no, suffocation is a terrifying death. All your body is telling you is "breath!", and when you can't, a state of panic ensues. It's like drowning without the pain of the water in your lungs.

Best Answer

i don't really want anybody killing me, hanging me by the feet and shoving my balls in my mouth, so i wouldn't recommend that. hmmm let me think... no i think a peaceful way may be to just die in your sleep, what do you think?

Best Answer

Some obsessions refuse to let go

Best Answer

It's a good way for a bully , yes . But then the nerd woke up.

Best Answer

Is strangulation a peaceful way to die? I'd assume not.

Best Answer

Does it matters?

Best Answer