"You could've said so from the beginning! I never said anything about the way you walk, ever!! You told me you had two strokes at age five. I never made fun of the way you walk. I never did. I didn't make fun of your stretch marks because I told you I have them too. And I don't expect you to do anything for me at all. Much less, go out with me. I honestly went overboard with what I did and for that, im sorry. And another thing, I didn't expect you to pay for my dinner. Which I only ordered what I ordered. I am not the power hungry guy you saw me as or imagine me to be. You honestly think I want you to change your lifestyle overnight? No! Thats your call, not mine! If I wanted to be a jackass and embarrass you at the diner, I would've done so without regard to your feelings! But I didn't. And to be honest, I've never met a person who opened up to me about your experiences. Im sorry for even touching you, tickling you, and/or somehow making fun of you. All I did was lecture you. If you d
otad12 otad12 26-30, F 6 Answers Feb 11 in Dating & Relationships

Sounds like you are better off without him.

Best Answer

He's got issues.

Best Answer

Bust a cap in his ***. ( ._.)

Best Answer

Here's the rest. "If you didn't like what I was saying, you could've said stop, can we change the subject? There are people our there far worse than me. To be honest, I don't care about who likes me and doesn't. Im not here to impress anyone much less you. I've been told dark secrets of a persons past and lectured them. But to each its own. Im sorry for ever putting my hands on you. Im sorry I ever did! To be with you in person felt like I was back in high school again which were the worst years of my life! In the end, thank you for telling what I did wrong and good luck finding a guy who will actually lecture you without being too toward and actually care about you and the way you do things.<br />
Goodbye. I even forgot your name! How dull... "

Best Answer