I work as a Nurse. I finished with a patient and headed back to the office to do the paperwork and walked right into two of my colleagues discussing aging and what it does to their bodies. "Your only 19 so you don't know how hard it is," the older one was saying. "When your my age you don't worry about the bras that keep your boobs perky you need the ones that stop them drooping to far. What do you think?" She says to me while holding her breasts for visualize her point. "I think its not a heavy duty bra your needing but a second pair of slippers."
Thevy29 Thevy29 26-30, M 6 Answers Mar 9 in Community

It was impolite and suggest which one said it should go work in an underwear shop.

Best Answer

Not impolite at all, in my opinion. Most humorous.

Best Answer

Yeah, kind of.

Best Answer

Pricelessly. Bad bad nurse;)

Best Answer

which bar were you in when you heard that joke?

Best Answer

No bar. This happened yesterday. You wouldn't believe the sorts of things these woman say in front of only bloke there. Handover went for 40 minutes one day because they were discussing hair conditioners. yeesh.

Best Answer