Its an old case but it's been bothering me lately. what happens is a guy was picking on a nerd. the nerd was skinny and just looked like your average nerd. one day, the nerd violently confronted the ''bully'' and wrapped his Iegs around the ''bully''s throat, it took several minutes and a lot of struggle before the boy actually passed out, so one thigh must've been on the front of the throat and the other on the back or a forward scissor hold. the hold was very tight because it made the victim bleed out his mouth. they were both teenagers. I'm just wondering if there was anything the victim could've done while it was happening to get out of it.
pIumed pIumed 18-21, M 4 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Phobias

damn, thats f'd up. no one takes these things seriously until someone gets hurt. the quiet ones hold alot in until one day they've had enough. i have mixed emotions about this. i dont think it would have been survivable because of the lack of oxygen. if you've ever been choked, it kinda makes the rest of your body...numb? not numb, but a lot of pressure.. but not enough oxygen. hard to explain.

Best Answer

by survivable i meant if he could've been able to escape. and coming from experience its usually the nerd that starts it.

Best Answer

i dont think so, perhaps if the "victim" was stronger i suppose. i dont understand the ending, how would the "nerd" be the one who would start it? i have my own experiences with this subject which is why i have mixed emotions. we cant change anything this happend for a reason but, what has been done cannot be undone and theres nothing that could change this. we just have to move on a prevent this situation from happening again. thats it.

Best Answer

Its been 8 years of hell. But if its really over and we get the other deal better then t and s running to ep and trying to kill me failed. Im sorry now im sober and going to succeed in anyones honor whos been totally made to look worthless. We need a big success story. And in mine theref be jobs for others!!! Im going for it!!!

Best Answer

I'd recommend not bullying people. Sincerely. There is absolutely no reason to push another person to that point and no reason to make another person feel hurt or humiliated. It's sad that it comes to that point but if everyone just live and let live things might be different. An excellent thing my Mum taught me as a child was, "If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all." As annoying as it was to hear that from Mum and as patronizing as it may seem, I think it's a damn good philosophy. Don't make another person's life hell. There is no need for it and maybe less school shootings and violent outbursts would occur if school was actually a welcoming and supportive environment. As if being a teenager isn't hard enough with out having to deal with a bully everyday.

Best Answer

Yeah but really it's the nerds that deserve to be bullied i've tried being nice to them and offering friendship and they treat me like crap. now i bully nerds aswell because i know what they're like and they need putting into place

Best Answer

Wow, small minded, just leave people alone. Not everyone is going to like you or be your friend. That's a fact of life. The sooner you learn that the better your life will be. Don't waste time and energy on people who don't want to return the favour. Focus on the good and supportive people in your life, they are the ones worth your time. Seriously, I don't understand your logic or your sense of entitlement. Perhaps one day you will mature a little. I really hope so.

Best Answer

Yes, punch the dude in the nuts

Best Answer

sad that the victim didn't do that he would be alive today

Best Answer