Walt Disney first introduced his "It's a Small World" at the New York World's Fair in the l960s. It was so well received because of its celebration of children from around the world that he moved it to DisneyLand where it continues to be a popular.

Best Answer

Thank you. I didn't know that. What do you think his concept of "It's A Small World Was", to make money? Walt was never about the money, in my study. He took risks, for things he believed in. What's your opinion? I'd like to hear more.

Best Answer

its a small bite after all

Best Answer

no, he was just trippin his *** off

Best Answer

In a very simplified and stereotyped way. At least it demonstrated some awareness of life beyond the continental US in a way, which is better than nothing.

Best Answer

How could he? He was a retarded he didn't like the jewish.

Best Answer

He had no idea...

Best Answer

He was trying more to show how we all are part of the same world even with our cultural differences. Listen to the lyrics. "There's so much that we share that it's time we're aware it's a small world after all."

Best Answer