Fact is theres someone out there who is somehow getting bullied or has been bullied
everythinghappens4R everythinghappens4R 22-25, M 14 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Community

Only by my MOTHER........fukka!

Best Answer

Uhm, not really always sorta had a "You don't wanna mess with me attitude". Had to because as a kid we moved around a lot and the new kid always becomes a target.

Best Answer

Middle School: Yes, he was promptly punched in the face afterwards. You may call me ignorant, but for some bullies, sometimes standing up and doing something works better.

Best Answer

yes all through elementary and middle school but hey the bully works at food for less and i work from home, Karmas a *****

Best Answer

No, I was far too much a cow to be bullied, I may have bossed my brothers about though..

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

In elementary school, yeah. But I have had instances of more adult bullying in my present life, yes.

Best Answer

I'm lucky, I have a great family and no one was dumb enough to ever push my buttons...

Best Answer