TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 11 Answers Jul 13, 2013 in Intimacy

Yes, of course! I may not cry while being held, but I'd be there for anyone who needs a big old hug... :-)

Best Answer

That is always helpful.

Best Answer

no, i would feel awkward about it since my parents never did that

Best Answer

Mine did not me either.

Best Answer

A long time ago. I am too emotionally numb now so I rarely cry and when I mean rarely as in a few times a year....if. I don't even know if it even counts as crying because once I feel it coming on I can make it stop.

Best Answer

I like to cry, it makes me feel alive. Why are you numb?

Best Answer

Two reasons. One is from excessive severe trauma desensitizing me and the second reason is because if I am emotionally detached I have more clarity on situations.

Best Answer

I know about trauma numbness. I had that for years myself. It took me until age 48. If you want help healing the trauma I am here for you. I went through hell as a child and healing it was hard.

Best Answer

..yeahhh..

Best Answer

It would be nice.

Best Answer

yeah, when i cry, i am in freaking wantin to cuddle mode ahahaha

Best Answer

Yes me too. But I have none to cuddle.

Best Answer

i may be younger than u..but i help u when ya need it!

Best Answer

ohh you made my day. Thank you so much. YOu put the biggest smile on my face ever. I reach out to help people all that the time just like you did me. You are the first one that reached back to me. That is the greatest give you could ever give me. I was wondering if even one person would reach out to me and you did.

Best Answer

awe thank you! i am the kind of girl who loves to help! u can mail me if u ever just wanna buddie to chat with ahaha

Best Answer

I can see you are a rare person. It is so nice to see others that are willing to help. We need lots of people like you in this world.

Best Answer

awe shucks! ahaha. message me when ever..ttyl

Best Answer

Thank you. I will do that.

Best Answer

ur welcome

Best Answer

not personally, but have held someone in total silence while they cried, didn't have a clue what was wrong. A friend of mine came to where I then lived and never spoke once. the only furniture I had at the time was abed, and I sat her on there and put my arm round her while she sobbed. she later fell asleep in my arms. in the morning she simply got up, gave me a hug and left. very odd.

Best Answer

She just needed to cry. I wish I knew someone I could do that with right now.

Best Answer

no idea, she never told me. even odder.. we we'rent really close as friends, I psose I must have been the one who lived closest or something. I'd actually forgotten about that until I saw your Q, n have to admit I cannot remember her name. which is gonna annoy me all night now lol.

Best Answer

It was a nice thing you did for her.

Best Answer

have done very similar for many of my fem friends/lovers.
I do this thing where I get some pillows or a quilt, n let them beat the F out of it while I hold it. no idea where I got the idea from, but as a stress buster it is excellent. have only suffered once because of it, n that was because of a chest/heart condition and I should have been more careful lol.
I'm starting to wonder if I am the only person ever to have thought of this.

Best Answer

What a sweet thing to do for them. That is helping them heal.

Best Answer

providing u don't end up with some Scottish nurse cranking your heart with her fist, yes, lol

Best Answer

So true. That would not be good.

Best Answer

several times, but i never received that comfort from anyone.

Best Answer

Me either. I am alone if this cruel world.

Best Answer

Yeah...

Best Answer

YES.

Best Answer