If she was...are you now a smoker? Did her smoking cause you any problems that you know of in infancy? Or are you a pregnant smoker now? Do you get a lot of grief for it? Please only relate 1st hand knowledge and please only answer if it truly applies. Thank you. Please no haters, we will explain ourselves after the question expires. You will find it interesting.
smokingrocks1 smokingrocks1 56-60, M 22 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Hobbies

Smoked, drank, painted rooms.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

You are easy to please. You are most welcome.

Best Answer

Hey, thanks. I was going to ask you if she did all three simultaneously but I had to figure at least once she did!

Best Answer

There's just something cool about "direct and to the point." For this it is my honor to award you "best answer".

Best Answer

My mom chain smoked, when pregnant with me and I think I got my passion already in her pregnant belly. Now I am 15 and chain smoking too. If I should become pregnant in the future, I definitely won´t stop.

Best Answer

My mom was.

Best Answer

Dunno, I couldn't see from where I was

Best Answer

Great answer!

Best Answer

My mom used to be a smoker but never smoked again since she knew that she was preg with me. Ive been preg yet but aborted... and if i ever decide to carry out i know i wont quit. I love smoking way too much and theres noone and nothing that could make me quit!

Best Answer

you have the true soul! gotta love it!

Best Answer

No, she probably did coke lines!

Best Answer

If she did blow good possibility she may have smoked "between the lines" so to speak! Thank you for answering!

Best Answer

Yeah you're probably right!

Best Answer

Yummy!

Best Answer

she wasn't, but my grandmother was. i'm not a smoker an none of my children are

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

ok, if it was any help..

Best Answer

Yes.

And I hate smoking.

She quit in 1975.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering!

Best Answer

Yes she was. I found out from my her sister when I met my Biological mom's family. Oddly enough I have always craved cigarettes and never knew why. Perhaps this could be the cause. Who knows

Best Answer

Interesting! Thanks for responding with interesting details.

Best Answer

Yes, she was a chain smoker. I don't smoke. As far as I know it didn't cause a problem.

Best Answer

Thanks for taking the time to respond and for the details!

Best Answer

Yes she smoked while carrying me and I am now a smoker as well.

Best Answer

Yes she smoked at the beginning. She stopped afterwards. She developed an aortic aneurysm and connective tissue disease due to her constant smoking. Now has quit and is doing fine. She was very skinny and a model. Now she has gained a lot of weight. I don't smoke.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes, everyone in my family were smokers and I became one too. This was a long time ago, however.

Best Answer

yep and she used herion smoked pot and gods knows what but I am ok !! My son was born addicted to heroin and it nearly killed me to think that I put him in that situation. Didn't even know my EX was using it at the time.

Best Answer

Thank you & glad your son is OK. If you didn't know you didn't put him thru it, but I appreciate your attitude & I would feel the same.

Best Answer

My mum was a heavy smoker during all of my siblings terms.Five out of six of us all smoke today,except the youngest.I smoke like a chimney!I was born three weeks overdue,in fetal distress with the umbilical chord wrapped around my neck.When i came out i was blue and they rushed me away.Mum didn't get to hold me or even see me for three days she said.We know a girl about my age who was born practically the same way as me and she's in a wheelchair and can't walk,can't talk,can't move her limbs properly and can't even feed herself.That could of been me for sure.It's a miracle that i am normal really because if you flipped a coin and guessed wrong,that would of been my life today.The other five were born just fine.

Best Answer

Thanks for the fascinating info. Yes, that can make a person thankful!

Best Answer

No, my mother never smoked. My father did back then, however. I don't know if her being pregnant and possibly inhaling his smoke affected me. I'm not a smoker.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

weird..

Best Answer

Yes my mom smoked while pregnant with me. Then she smoked around me in the house and car the entire time I was growing up. I never smoked but love seeing women smoke...they must remind me of my mom.

Best Answer