we should so keep going... ::looks at your fat:: especially you.
Cosreal Cosreal 26-30, F 13 Answers Feb 26 in Doing Good

I feel dumb whenever I go jogging..no idea why.

Best Answer

lol what? X] is it cause people are watching?? o.o cause I'm soooooo not willing to do any kind of exercise in front of anyone. X:

Best Answer

I guess I feel like everyone is looking at me. I hate that feeling, that's why I don't jog (honestly, I would exercise every day if I were to buy a treadmill or some such).

Best Answer

yeeess! exactly. I have a treadmill that I neglected for a year n some dumb bells.. I thought .. now would be a good time to give it attention again.

Best Answer

I don't want to lift weights..that's no fun <_< Running in place is way better.

Best Answer

I know! I adore running! I love how I feel afterwards.. but I'm starting to get this real annoying arm jiggle .. n you know that lil pudge right above your elbows? oh my gosh, I'll die if that gets any worse. so I must start lifting.

Best Answer

I don't have that haha..I just want to lose some waist fat that seems to have come out of nowhere =.=

Best Answer

I need to get back into it since I hurt my hip but theres to much snow outside!

Best Answer

how'd you hurt yourself? :(

Best Answer

Idk O.o it just started hurting and eventually the orthopedics told me what happened!

Best Answer

Got ticketed for illegal sports bra.

Best Answer

I was going to but you told me if I jogged through your kitchen one more time you were going to call the cops.

Best Answer

Staring at cute guys butt

Best Answer

can't talk right now , i', too exhausted , cough , cough , gag , sputter , gasp ! , *Spits out Fur Ball* , oh Sorry !

Best Answer

I was already on 5km

Best Answer

Yeah my eye got a great workout watching you run. Im exhausted.

Best Answer

If I tried to jog both my knee and ankle would give way within the first hundred yards and you'd have to carry me back home

Best Answer

:/ I'm sorry.

Best Answer

Thanks. The bad thing is not being able to go up and down stairs some days.

Best Answer

got tired of running backwards..so you could keep up...

Best Answer

This is the karma police. We are watching you....

Best Answer

I've given all I can. It's not enough .. I've given all I can, but we're still on the payroll

Best Answer