He'll turn out like Joe Dakota.

Best Answer

whos that

Best Answer

There aren't any side-effects on the baby, but anything in excess is usually bad. It's important to eat healthily when you're pregnant and pot can be great for removing nausea.

Best Answer

Your answer is the exact reason why this 5 week pregnant mother is not quitting! :)

Best Answer

brain damage. low birthweight. underdeveloped organs.

Best Answer

Make them antisocial or clingy i heard lol

Best Answer

or just make them really creative lol

Best Answer

I saw a study by a female scientist who studied tribes in Jamaica who ingested thc while pregnant and even gave it to children in teas and there were no negative consequences that the other non-thc using families didn't have. They even said the marijuana exposed kids were less likely to have ADD. That is why I am not quitting, though I will not be giving it to my child when they are born as I feel that excessive drug use is unnecessary especially at a young age. If you want to do better for your child maybe try cutting back and only smoking when needed. It can be great for nausea and body pains. As well as headaches in my opinion. Don't beat yourself up for smoking stoner moms! :)

Best Answer

Do you remember the name of the show or the scientist? I would like to watch or read about this!

Best Answer

lol I had to look through pages of history to find this but here is the link to the article :)
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1422.html
Her name is Dr. Melanie Dreher :)

Best Answer

Despite popular beliefs, it wouldn't be so bad. Tests have shown that smoking marijuana can cause brain damage. However that test also proved that if you make a monkey smoke the equivalent of 20 marijuana cigarettes in an hour they die of suffocation. Huh. Shocking. In less known studys it been shown to promote brain growth. The Key is moderation folks. In all things.

Best Answer

yup, lack of oxygen to the brain kills brain cells.

Best Answer

Did you watch the union? ;) This is all super true and mr/mrs (sorry I can't tell by the tree pic) DerbyFox has got it all right! :)

Best Answer

Mr/mrs Derbyfox did indeed watch the Union...also a bit of self directed study. Teehee

Best Answer

Just please don't do it.

Best Answer

dont worry i wouldnt do that i dont smoke weed, and def wouldnt do it pregnant. Me and my sis just got into a conversation about it.

Best Answer

Oh ok. My bad. :-)

Best Answer

:p Sorry but I don't drink alcohol, caffeine, smoke cigarettes or do any other OTC drugs, all I do to feel better is smoke weed. Myself and my brother were both born to a pot-smoking mother who also smoked cigarettes and we are both completely healthy. I also read a study on Jamaican women who smoke religiously and their babies all turned out fine too. I am not trying to harass you for wanting people to take care of their babies, I absolutely commend that. But I want you to realize weed is easier on both of your systems than many other things.

Best Answer

A child could be born brain damaged (high risk) or still born.

Best Answer

Good & Bad things i woulda thought.

Best Answer