Low intelligence, low education, big bank accounts, fashionable clothes, an expensive car, arrogance and ignorance in equally large measure and tons of self-importance. The inability to express emotions or even have them is also highly regarded. Other highly desireable traits in a man are knuckle dragging, neanderthal manners and a tendancy to communicate mainly in grunts and by hitting people.<br />
Just an observation of the guys that out compete me and the guys my female friends tend to pick. Literally if you haven't got enough brain power to keep your jaw closed and breathe at the same time you'll have no problem getting laid.

Best Answer

features? usually the eyes. i look for the ex<x>pression in them. i like a guy who's able to smile too. as far as personality one who is funny, has a sense of humor and he has to have some intelligence. one who is courteous and affectionate, is also a plus

Best Answer

a man who likes his self without arrogance wins me every time.

Best Answer

I like a mans eyes..and even better if he is kind and caring and trustworthy..

Best Answer