margap19 margap19 18-21 14 Answers Dec 10, 2008

It means, that at some point you had dream sex?

Best Answer

Wat does it mean when u dream your pregnant

Best Answer

i dont really know exactly, but i can tell you i have too and i bet other girls have these dreams too.<br />
do you want a baby? maybe it is wishful dreaming.lol

Best Answer

i always heard it was a sign of death

Best Answer

That being pregnant crossed your mind while you were dreaming. What does it mean when I think about cars?

Best Answer

There is a old wives tale that to dream of pregnancy or birth is a sign a death is coming.

Best Answer

i was told that it means that you feel attached to soemthing that you might not allways have controll over... sometihgn that might not allways be there even if you give every thign for it...

Best Answer

Probably that you forgot to take your pill.

Best Answer

This could possibly mean a new beginning come into season of your life. you could be ending a time, or relationship and entering a new fresh season.. I've dreamt of this ( pregnancy) and this was when I new something exciting was going to happen. i hope this helps.

Best Answer

To dream that one's pregnant...hmm .....Personally I was told that with a dream like that, the pregnancy itself (in the dream) represents a burden (situation) that u have 2 deal with. Something that may be ur dealing with thats weighing u down. On the other hand it (the pregnancy) can represent a gift/purpose/talent/visions/plans that u may have that hasn't manifested as yet and ur still waiting on that process 2 bring it forth (give birth to it). OR (if female) it can actually mean that u are/or will soon be pregnant in real life.......ok I think that about covers it....

Best Answer
Best Answer

I had a dream that my 4 year old daughter was pregnant.... What does this mean?

Best Answer