kittygangordie kittygangordie 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Affairs

Maybe he smelled his fingers and changed his mind

Best Answer

Naw I doubt it

Best Answer

I lol when I wrote it..my answer just make sense some guys say fingering is how the determine if they want to eat you our not

Best Answer

:) koo go lay dwn in have ur baby plz no hormonal answers... I definately dont stink that would be so trifling something im not...

Best Answer

Don't get defensive sweetheart and my baby is not due for a few more months so can't lay down and do that Srry

Best Answer

Well dnt offensive in I wont have to get defensive

Best Answer

Lls ok sir whatever you say

Best Answer

its called the dip test

Best Answer

He sobered up and realised how ******* ugly you were!

Best Answer

He's teasing you. He sounds like an ******* to me. Little f****** thinks he can just have his way.

Best Answer

whoa...it must be frustrating....stopping in the middle!! geez...he's a loser!!

Best Answer

Hell yea ughh

Best Answer

what did you do next?

Best Answer

I looked at him in said really in he kinda laughed in smiled in said yea in left it at that wasnt gonna beg

Best Answer

geez!
Next time he did that, insert your own fingers to finish it off....purposely ********** besides him. Maybe that will inspire himself to finish the job next time.

Best Answer

Truuue lol I like ur thinkin

Best Answer

Maybe he was afraid to go any further in thinking that maybe it was to fast for him and he did not have protection or was ready for it go that far. Maybe he is just teasing you too because I love doing that to women not out of being mean but playing.

Best Answer

I think he was teasin he's not the scary type

Best Answer

His teasing worked because now you are asking yourself the question. If he likes you he take it rest way.

Best Answer

pretty sure this should be in the mature questions section bc gawd knows this was a tmi for me as much as mrtexasguy's nasty boxer pic

Best Answer

Pretty sure you shouldn't have commented on here..

Best Answer

pretty sure i can do whatever the **** i want to do

Best Answer

Lol stfu

Best Answer

original!

Best Answer

At that very moment he just remembered that he left the oven on.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

That he realized you were texting your incredibly illiterate message and he needed to vomit?

Best Answer

Ok thanks :) for that stupid *** explanation

Best Answer

He wants you to beg for it from him hes trying to become irrestistable to you so youll beg for it next time hell go a tad bit further but wont go all the way jus watch then the third time your supposed be beggin for it

Best Answer

Yea I think ur rite he's such a tease

Best Answer

HAHA and seems some1 is fallin for it

Best Answer

Fallin for wat

Best Answer

his lil tease

Best Answer

Idek lbs

Best Answer

That you didn't reach for his **** and it appears you didn't seem interested maybe. How about asking him and...learn to type.

Best Answer

I had to type that way or all my question wouldnt went through sorry :) he totally knew I was into it...

Best Answer

Did you tell him to keep doing it?

Best Answer

Nope first time lbs

Best Answer

There's your problem then.

Best Answer

Wats the problem I should of said keep goin?

Best Answer

Isn't that what you wanted? Despite what women thing, guys are not mind readers. You have to tell us what you want if you want something.

Best Answer

I dont expect him to read my mind but he know I wanted it the way I kissed him back the way I looked at him but maybe I will take ur advice next time I understand Wat u mean

Best Answer

As long as there will be a next time I guess. Good luck..and be sure to post pics ;)

Best Answer

True ik there will lol tomorrow

Best Answer