gelski gelski 22-25, F 15 Answers Aug 23, 2011

SLEEP !! and don't snore !!!

Best Answer

tell him she used to be a man! that might stick in his head for a while.

Best Answer

hmmm delay his *** and make him really beg. FINALLY SATISFY HIM WITH A BIG BLAST. THAT WILL SURELY MAKE HIS HEAD SPIN FOR A WHILE.

Best Answer

just relax. seriously, its very important. if you worry, about what youre doing or how you look, it shows and spoils things. just do whatever feels good, and if you feel comfortable doing it, ask him what he wants, then if you want to do what he says, go for it :) <br />
good sex is messy, noisy, and unplanned...thats why its best to just be yourself and enjoy it. focus on your pleasure as well as his...in my experience the thing that most men love is to see the woman really really enjoying herself. its a great ego boost for the guy, and he wont forget ;)<br />
oh...and squeeze like you do when you need to pee, its also called a keigel i think, it tightens the muscles in the vagina, use a condom too, no matter if youre both virgins, ALWAYS use a condom.

Best Answer

There are two kinds of women: those who want power in the world, and those who want power in bed...

Best Answer

i think,..i want both hahahah

Best Answer

Everything!!!!

Best Answer

just do what feels natural he won't forget you

Best Answer

Do everythin' he need

Best Answer

like wat?

Best Answer

bring her mate that should make him smlie---pmsl

Best Answer

i didnt get it,explain it pls

Best Answer

invite your mate to partake in the fun-frolics&gt;&gt;*********, guaranteed he wont forget u ever ? lolll

Best Answer

failing that u could Wet the Bed--and tell him he's drowning in passion. hahaha

Best Answer

Ask what they fantasize about, and act accordingly.

Best Answer

we are about to do it for d first tym,..it will b awkward if i will ask him,.so just giv me an idea bec i want him not to froget me after this

Best Answer

it won't be awkward if you ask him what he wants, would it be awkward if he asked you what you want him to do to you? if it truly would be awkward then you aren't ready to have sex with each other. there needs to be communication in bed for sex to be fantastic. after all neither of you can read minds, you don't know exactly what he'll want and he doesn't know what you'll want, so if you can't tell each other, the sex is going to be pretty bad. if you truly want him to remember you, then you need to know what he wants, then do it. but if you can't even ask him, then there's not much point. of course a certain amount can be expressed with moaning etc... but the best sex I've ever had, have all included communicating about what pleases us, then doing it, him telling me what he likes me to do with my mouth, with my body etc.. me telling him what to do with his tongue, where to kiss and touch me. plus talking in bed can be an extra turn on. a lot of guys love dirty talk, and you can turn telling or asking him what to do into dirty talk. bottom line is.. if it'll be too awkward to talk to each other about that stuff you aren't ready to have sex with each other yet!!

Best Answer

great!!!!but icant do it waaaaaaaahhhh

Best Answer

FART!!!!!!!

Best Answer

nye hahahhaha something sensual

Best Answer