We love football and BBQ ....and guns

Best Answer

ur texan?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

they're from Texas....

Best Answer

no s.h.i.t.

Best Answer

It's a good place to be. I lived there for a while. They are a bit more racist but that's just because they are in the south. Austin is one of the craziest cities around yet it is right in the heart of conservative Texas.

Best Answer

im way south and im yet to incounter racism. i hate being a red state. A LOT of us r democrat but we cant change the govs. mind bout that!!

Best Answer

... my family has had a ranch in Texas for over 200 years. I was living with them.

Best Answer

cewl.

Best Answer

I think that if you want to play in Texas, you've got to have a fiddle in the band.

Best Answer

thats arizona!!!

Best Answer

song says Texas

Best Answer

fine >:(

Best Answer

The answer you want to hear/read: I think they're awesome. Such big hearts, lots of pride, and so much courage it's almost rediculous. <br />
Honest answer: Most of you are a bunch of stuck-up snobs that have a bad case of "small dog syndrome". You guys only hear what you want to hear and couldn't care less what other people think.

Best Answer

not all. dont steriotype us man!!! g bush wuz a retard but he doesnt stand 4 US all!!!

Best Answer

Thank you for proving my point.

Best Answer

were not all racist, were not all republican, and we dont have small dog syndrom!!!!!!

Best Answer

You might really want to work on your spelling and grammar a bit before you continue posting. Not that your heart isn't in the right place. You seem like a nice kid.

Best Answer

Never said that. Well, the racist and republican part. You simply stick to your beliefs and shout them loudly and hardly allow for someone else to get a word in edgewise.

Best Answer

i cud type good if i wanted 2 but i choose not 2 cuz its faster k?

Best Answer

thnx

Best Answer

Not sure if I have met any, would love to go to the State fair however, saw it on Oprah and some of that food looked kinda nice, note some not all, too much frying going on.

Best Answer

Can they write correctly?

Best Answer

yes mam...

Best Answer

You misspelled that too.

Best Answer

no way!!! i did not!!!

Best Answer

I like them, but I couldent eat a whole one

Best Answer

O.O

Best Answer

You guys have a huge country!

Best Answer

thnx

Best Answer