I read in the desc<x>ription that you'll support Neo Nazis. <br />
They're twice as worse than Islam and twice as ignorant as any fundamentalist. It'd be hypocritical to support their movement.

Best Answer

Well if its going to keep my countries culture, if it's going to keep my churches then yes I will support them. I understand where you're coming from, and what your saying but.... You have to understand my point of view just like I am understanding yours.

Best Answer

No, I won't. You realize that Germany didn't just wake up one day and hate Jewish people. It was through illicit Propaganda that Germans were brainwashed into hating Jews, which is how they allowed millions to be murdered. What's happening here, is you're being brainwashed baseless facts so you that you begin to hate Islam. You need to do independent research as oppose to watching a VERY biased video. I've never seen such blatant propaganda, and Neo Nazi's will be twice as violent and twice as vulgar to put a point across. Again, it's hypocritical to support their movement.

Best Answer

I know, the Germans and most of Europe didn't even know the extermination of the Jewish population had occurred. They realized they were vanishing and had their own suspicions but they weren't for sure. I know about propaganda. They were shown to have large noses in a 6 formation. They were shown as rats and vermin. I know all that. I know that video is biased, I also know that it probably is not true. But if it is, if Europe will be Islamic then I get scared. The seed has already been planted. I don't want this to happen, I am scared that it'll happen because I see it happening as well.

Best Answer

the last part doesn't make sense... I no.. Haha. I just ruined it :(

Best Answer

The video isn't true. I've been trying to verify any of its points within the past 15 minutes and I can't. This is the same BS that the EDL (English Defence League) spout when they're trying to convert people. You know who the EDL are? A bunch of thugs that never finished school and don't want a real job, who don't know the first thing about Islam, just that it's different thus that it must be wrong. Is that the kind of group that inspires you? They are hated here in the UK. And they're the kind of people that would make a video like this. Ignorant uneducated thugs. Neo Nazi's are the same. Violent thugs who don't know the first thing about the people they hate, just that they're different which must mean they're wrong. Weak minded individuals who fall for the blatant propaganda machine.

Best Answer

I did some individual research, nearly all information says that it could be true. I have Islamic friends, I know its a peaceful religion etc. But it's corrupt. If Europe becomes Islamic then Jihad (religious warfare) would be out of control with all of the religious terrorist groups.

Best Answer

"Could be true" is good enough for you to call out an entire faith? And do you know the first thing about the religion, or just what you're told. Seems like you need to sit down and have a proper conversation with a Muslim before you call them out for being "corrupt". And corruption isn't unique to Islam, most groups harbour corruption. And Jihad means an internal spiritual struggle to the majority of Muslims, as oppose to warfare...

Best Answer

no actually I have many Muslim friends who tell me their religion. Jihad means religious war. Yes they are corrupt. The Al-Qaeda? The Taliban? their own government agrees with the terrorist group, thats exactly why there's a war currently going on over there. I suggest you do your own research.

Best Answer

You are wrong, it means an internal struggle. Just type in "Jihad Internal Struggle" and educate yourself. And Al-Qaeda are a CIA trained government group used in the 1970's as a front against the Soviets. They are not an example of Islam. And you know who else has extremist groups? Christians, you know, the ones that blew up abortion clinics, and Buddhists, the ones who gassed Tokyo undergrounds, and Hindu's, who assassinated Christian leaders. But those radicals don't represent the entire faith. Clearly this video has already got another follower though, by the looks of it. Because everything you're calling Islam out for is apparent in ALL religions, not just one.

Best Answer

I just watched the video. I think you shuold cheer up because the world finalley started to get better. I don't know with what the media feeded your mind, but Islam means peace and the true muslims they'll never hurt a cat rather than hurting a human. Most muslims knows about the story of a woman thrown in hill because she lefted a cat to die by hanger in a cage

Best Answer

EXACTLY! THROWN DOWN A HILL? I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS FEAR OF BEING THROWN DOWN A HILL. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE THINKS I AM NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY. Islamic is peaceful but it's corrupt. Look how easily Afghanistan became corrupt.

Best Answer

It may take days just talking about this, If you would like to hear the real true thing that will make you understand in a whole bigger level, just let me know. Beside, you won't ever thrown in hill if you are not animal friendly, just don't toucher an animal for no reason.

Best Answer

Well even if this happens, which Im not really sure. Islam wont go around bombing people and destroying churches. It wont ruin cultures and civilisations. Its a religion of peace and choice.

Best Answer

I am not worried about my safety, I just don't want to be a Muslim.

Best Answer

its a religion of choice and not force. Thats what Im saying.

Best Answer

ok look at this way. The Afghanistan was a peaceful country but the Al-Qaeda came and corrupted everything. How can that not happen to Europe if what the video i saying will be the case?

Best Answer

These aren't really muslims, They don't follow the Islamic rules properly, the same way some christians don't follow the gospel or some jews don't follow the Torah. But they are still counted as "jews" and "christians". These acts were not Islamic. And Islam doesn't force itself on anyone.

Best Answer

I know they are not Islamic! BUT THEY HAVE CORRUPTED THE AFGHANISTAN GOVERNMENT AND THEY ARE BRAINWASHING PEOPLE INTO JOINING THEIR GROUP. IF THE WHOLE OF EUROPE BECOMES ISLAMIC IT'LL BE A WONDERLAND FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY USE THAT RELIGION AS AN EXUSE TO DO WHAT THEY DO.

Best Answer

Okay you seem confused, First you say they arent Islamic and then you say that they will use Islam as an excuse to do what they wish. Islam is a religion of peace and no law in it whatsoever allows destruction. Hence, these people are just terrorists and Islam has nothing to do with it and its against these acts.

Best Answer

Neo Nazis are a bad joke. What's an ideology system that actually emulates the Third Reich instead of a bunch of angry wankers?

Best Answer

I might not agree with what their true motives are, but if they will minimize islamic immigration in Europe then they definitely have my vote.

Best Answer

I can sense where this is going.

Best Answer

have you seen the video?!?! it's actually creepy. Do you believe it?

Best Answer