lickem30 lickem30 31-35, F 9 Answers Feb 26 in Community

hmmm... come to think of it... i haven't seen her in a while... perhaps I should drop in and make sure she isn't buried underneath one of her huge piles of cr@p.

Best Answer

my old best friend jeffrey was like a starting hoarder. my friend havah's mom hoarded and her house there was **** everywhere and then just a little tunnel to walk, surrounded by huge stacks of newspapers. kinda like a little fort.

Best Answer

My aunt. It usually happens after the person has suffered an emotional trauma. The feel the hole with excessive shopping and or emotional attatchment to acquired objects.

Best Answer

I have watched a few & there some nastyyy homes :(

Best Answer

my grandfather.

Best Answer

Lmfaaoo

Best Answer

I know a married couple with several cats who are like that. Both professionals, very intelligent, but never throw anything out. I can't go to their house.

Best Answer

I see a lot of them are physically and emotionally attached to all the unnecessary stuff.

Best Answer

It's true. It's a mental illness.

Best Answer

I've seen some clips from it, never saw an actual episode

Best Answer

I caught 2 episodes and it was very disturbing.

Best Answer

My mother :(, ***...

Best Answer

Are you involved in trying to find Help for her?

Best Answer

Nope, what kind of over-priced bullshit are they importing now? People must be proud to be just retarded enough to work in the field of mental illness.... not one of them think of the patient, or their opinion. Not to mention how off-base the ones in charge are....

Best Answer