Somebody spit in anothers face. >.<

Best Answer

a guy on the net with his head ran over by a truck(squish)

Best Answer

poor guy. RIP.

Best Answer

many peices

Best Answer

Any & all homosexual activity,this has to be the most nasty UN-NATURAL lifestyle around ,it should be listed with the child-molesters & rapist as the Perverts that they are!

Best Answer

im am NOY gay but i feel that gayz shud have the right to marry and adopt. doesnt seem right stopinf them. if its wat they want let them. i wont harm u. LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Best Answer

Probably the aftermath of car crash. The mother had rolled the car and was impaled and both of her sons were thrown fifty feet because neither of them was wearing a seat belt. One of them skidded along the pavement for another 20 feet and the other bounced through the median. I will never be able to forget their bodies.

Best Answer

x(

Best Answer

Pulling a decapitated dead man out of a car when I worked with RCMP

Best Answer

-.- RIP

Best Answer

open wound. blood make me a ill panda

Best Answer

blue waffle

Best Answer

A dead cat that has been dead for a week. and having to clean it up doesn't help either.

Best Answer

A suicide.

Best Answer

O.O WAT!!!!

Best Answer

i watched a snake eat a baby animal and i cant remember what it was, but the sight of watching a snake eat something like that, made me sick and wanted to barf

Best Answer

poor thing.... but not really xD

Best Answer