three days but did you know that in medieval times Mongolian boys would be forced to stay awake for days to simulate conditions on a forced march.

Best Answer

now i do thanx.

Best Answer

'bout 60 hours...<br />
...was surprisingly easy... but the man with the hammer afterwards was not as easy to deal with

Best Answer

3 1/2 days. It was hell. And not done voluntarily...

Best Answer

That's personal. But the vodka helps.

Best Answer

close to 2 days but not quite

Best Answer

Seventy-eight is my latest record. When I started hallucinating, I got my sleep meds out lol

Best Answer

wait u actually hallucinat????

Best Answer

Yep. A few iguanas started climbing the drapes. I also started to run a fever and got very itchy. No, I was not high. When the body gets too deprived of sleep, it reacts like it is ill.

Best Answer

PS I'm an insomniac lol. Thought I would clarify

Best Answer

ohh i havent sleeped 4 2 days and i want to trip out a little ;)

Best Answer

I wouldn't recommend it. The following days are hell. It is also very dangerous and hazardous to your health. If you are going to, I recommend not driving or really leaving the house. There is the possibility of literally passing out.

Best Answer

Yes she did. The same thing happened to me, it lasted for about 3 months and I became very sick. Not a good place to go. I changed my life completely, what I eat, how I think, excersising. Now I'm glad it happened because I am a better person for it.

Best Answer

4 days and a few minutes

Best Answer

52hrs and change

Best Answer

2 days.

Best Answer

3

Best Answer