New to this community, but it's been a really great experience! Nice to meet all of you~ I'm writing a story about a two individuals who meet each other, and end up getting lost in the city together; but they both speak two completely different languages. I'm interested in hearing about ways you all communicate without actually speaking. It can be anything from simple hand gestures, to more intimate body language, to songs, to just giving someone "looks", anything! :) There's an organic connection that happens between people that doesn't require any verbal communication; it's almost like that feeling of knowing someone your whole life without ever having spoken to them. It's that "something" that crosses language barriers and speaks to true human passion. Thats what I'd like to explore. It can be ANYTHING. You can message me personally or here. I'll keep it all anonymous. I'm not here to judge~ Or if you just want someone to talk to, that works too :) Kindest, Brian
blhutson blhutson 22-25, M 9 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Not with my currently boyfriend- he's a man of intellect. But there was a guy i knew where hardly any words were spoken. Our body language was something ive never seen before. Sometimes- i'd give him a disapproving face and sigh his name from across the room- and he would know, at others- when something happened, i'd just look at him- and him at me- and we both knew exactly what we mean. His hug was full of hate- and full of love, full of confusion and lingered like he didn't exactly know when it's socially accepted to let go. He found it very hard to be around me- and as a result, we do not speak anymore. I know for a fact however- he did not forget, and as much as he sticks to empty women he will not be satisfied.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that you guys aren't speaking, but thanks for your reply! It's interesting how much you could see from just a hug. I'd love to hear more about it!

Best Answer

It happens- some people need to battle their own demons before facing the world for what it is. Especially people who are capable of such connection they cannot handle.

Best Answer

Our eye contact body language knowing how each other are mentally helps us speak non verbally eg when he does certain movements on his face or his lips are pursed or ears red he's lieing lol

Best Answer

It's scary for him half time as I know just from looking at him.what he is thinking about

Best Answer

Sometimes I don't speak to my girlfriend to do something fun. Like drawing a picture or making shadow puppets. And I work with this girl at work who doesn't know how to speak any english. She's one of my favorite people to work with. She has such a beautiful soul. We make certain faces at each to communicate with each other. and if she needed something in the back, she would tap the area of where it would be, and and bow slightly. Noiw that I have learned a little dutch, we talk a little. But my opinion of her hasn't changed at all.

Best Answer

Perfect answer! Muchas gracias. Exactly the kind of interactions I'm interested in hearing about!

Best Answer

Send telepathic messages to each other.

Best Answer

Well she knows how to throw things especially if she is pissed off

I am very good at communication and body language part of my job as a financial counsellor, its not what they tell me that is important but what they don't tell me is the information that will assist me helping the client

Best Answer

Slap on the arse.

Best Answer

I have nodded my head and almost fallen asleep on a few dates during dinner. Could have been that I was tired, relaxed still not sure what happened on those dates. But nodding my head while almost hitting the chair several times surely had something to do with not being invited on a second date... My snoring probably played a role, too.

Best Answer

haha this is going to be my story.

Best Answer