lifetriangle lifetriangle 22-25, M 7 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If it is trauma then you must face it and heal it before you move on. If it is not trauma and you want to improve your life than just drop you old life like a hot potato and move on.

Best Answer

Choice only u get to choose what to think about and it's not always easy but doable.<br />
Don't think that is a word but its what I want to say. Take one day at a time and train your brain by thinking only what you want and choose to think about even if u have to speak out loud to yourself.Make different choices to get a different result. Journal is something is really bugging u write about it, feel it and start over. Hope this helps in some small way.

Best Answer

Never talk about the past....<br />
And just go on with life

Best Answer

Dont think about your past too much.. live in the now and do new things that you have never done before

Best Answer

well you can tell by the way I use my walk i'm a womans man no time for talk

Best Answer