So, I've already broke up, but thing is, I really like this other guy, whose name is Oakley. He's really cute, and I think he likes me back, but I'm not sure. Anyhow, my ex is coming over with his family over Christmas, and I want Oakley as my boyfriend by then. Making my ex jealous would be awesome. Anyhow, I'm terrible at flirting, and I'm worried about flirting, and he thinks its weird if he happens not to like me.... Help?
Aeroflaire Aeroflaire 13-15, F 10 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

You had me until you said you wanted to have Oakley by Christmas so you can make your ex jealous. Then you lost me.

I was going to say that flirting isn't necessary, just be friendly and your own sweet self, but you aren't talking about something sweet here, you are talking about using Oakley to make your ex jealous. Don't use someone you like, to hurt someone else. It will backfire and you will be the one who gets hurt, in the end.

Best Answer

....Uhhh anyway. I do REALLY like this guy, but it would be kinda funny to see my ex jealous, since, he's the one who broke up with me.

Best Answer

What if he doesn't get jealous? What if he just doesn't care?

Best Answer

...oh we'll I guess. But he has been giving me cow eyes lately.

Best Answer

:) Oh, how I miss being a teenager. LOL

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

1. Mystery, all the famous seductresses use mystery

2. Always decline the first date. Say something stupid and cheesy, so he knows you're lying. You want to seem like you're not interested

3. Don't reply to his text messages. Well, just a few

4. Don't, NEVER, EVER BE CLINGY. Uugghh, you have no idea, clinginess is the biggest turn off for guys.

Best Answer

Ooh I like it

Best Answer

Yeah but make sure you know what you're doing. You have to play these with confidence. If you don't project an aura of confidence, he'll laugh in your face, because you'll look like an idiot. Make sure you know what you're doing..., you could really start trouble. Been there, done that. It doesn't end well.

Best Answer

Lol okay ill try. I hope I dun look stupid :o

Best Answer

Which is why you must practice in the mirror everyday. Play off seductive faces. You'll laugh at yourself in the beginning, because you'll look like a freak. But you're better looking like a freak to yourself, than to Oakley. Different body postures as well. Practice in the mirror everyday. Don't forget to study photos of seductive women. For example. My albulm. I have a photo, of a girl in a mask eating a strawberry. She looks seductive. Study her face, see if you can copy it.

Best Answer

Hmmm....okay. It's worth a try. How bout I practice now? Rawr XD

Best Answer

Awesome! :), aaww. Look at me. Training my minions. Get to it.

Best Answer

XD I did it in the mirror, and I did laughXD I looked so retarded!

Best Answer

hmm, exactly. Don't try to hard. Relax your face muscles, and don't squint your eyes. You need to relax. Don't walk, glide. Don't be stiff. Look fragile, elongated, feminine.

Best Answer

Glide...hmmm, I've never been good at being famine, probably cuz I hang with guys all the time... But I can try to get that out of my system and glide and be elegant, but keep my strength....hmmm..*looks up ways to glide*

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Lol it's hard. But I can do it. I've found I look more mysterious doing this "glide"

Best Answer

Oh you have now? Well isn't that good. Find the good angle for your face. I've found my profile (the side of my face), is just the worst for me. So when ever I want to impress, I never look onto the side. Because he'll see the side of my face. Which for me is a negative. Eye contact, its all in the eyes. Hair down is sexy, but a messy bun is totally hot AND the new fashion!

Best Answer

Lol I like having my hair down, and my eyes, I've been told, are my best feature of my face

Best Answer

oh good! Work your BEST features :)

Best Answer

I looked up good makeup tips for green eyes yesterday, I found that shades of green clothes, and/or makeup works, and shades of purple makeup also look nice for green eyes.

Best Answer

Karma is a bi tch so you better watch what you put out there, it will come back and bite you.

Best Answer

I think you will have bad relationships until you understand what you wrote.

Best Answer

Lol I don't believe in superstitions. Nice try though

Best Answer

Nothing superstitious at all. Just straight psychology. Go figure.

Best Answer

I's advise you to forget trying to get one guy as a boyfriend in order to make another guy jealous. Go for the new guy because you like him for himself. Then, flirting with him will be natural. Make a little comment to him in a lighthearted way. See how he responds and take it from there. The other person is in your rear view mirror.

Best Answer

You are a perfect example of why kids should not date till at least 16.

Best Answer

i want the girl next door and the other girl next to that be mine by tomorrow.

Best Answer

Lol. You know I'm cheering for you! Go get her!

Best Answer

x} kidding, im actually the loyal kind. but thanks my dear

Best Answer

that's childish

Best Answer

I fun care XD

Best Answer

Ugh dun care. Stupid auto correct

Best Answer

If you like him then you just have to tell him, the only way you will know is to ask if he feels the same about you. Don't do it just to make your ex jealous though.

Best Answer

Well, not only to make my ex jealous, also to get Oakley. He is...REALLY, REALLY hot:)

Best Answer

Go for it then :)

Best Answer

Lol k. Only prob is if I tell him, and I was wrong about him liking me, I would look stupid though wouldn't I? Or is there a way to tell him without looking like an idiot afterwards

Best Answer

you won't look stupid, just be upfront and say I hope this doesn't sound crazy or anything but I really like you and was wondering if you felt the same.

Best Answer

Okay...eep I'm scared but i'll go for it.

Best Answer

who cares if he likes you or not? i mean...if the guy is a keeper and a long term partner he wont care if you can flirt or not he will just like you for who you are..

Best Answer

I want him to be my boyfriend by Christmas though, just so I can make him jealous.... And get him a prezie XD

Best Answer