katyyoung katyyoung 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The picture album and videos sound like a good idea. I'd say (may not be a big surprise sense he'd have to do it too but it may be a nice way to get together)<br />
Maybe the two of you could try to find a place where you can "meet in the middle" and it could become like a little "getaway retreat" for you. I know it'd still be about 500 miles for each of you and then the 500 miles back when you part but maybe you could spend a romantic long weekend there to make the travel more worthwhile :)

Best Answer

creative ideas like make a scrapbook with your pictures. Add some details like a simple desc<x>ription of what had happened in that particular picture. It will make him reminisce with all the happy moments you've shared together.

Best Answer

Sens him a video mp4 file, of you doing something that you know he will really enjoy seeing. Only you will know what that will be

Best Answer

You could schedule for him to make a visit to you surprisingly if that's an option

Best Answer

Yes that's what I'd try to do - or even better, set up a surprise visit from you even if its only for a long weekend

Best Answer

Its long distance?? Its not going to work out anyways.. waste of energy...

Best Answer

Some people can really be skeptic about it, but I understand.

Best Answer

Announce you are pregnant.... He'll be completely surprised, or am I misunderstanding your intentions..

Best Answer

lol, this is funny. =))

Best Answer