Jentacos Jentacos 13-15 11 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Parenting & Family

The best revenge is to live a better life than they, and never look back.

Best Answer

I just find it interesting that, despite thousands of years of examples and stories that demonstrate, consistently and relentlessly, that revenge ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS costs us far more than it ever achieves, people STILL want to walk down that bitter road.

Best Answer

Expose what they want hidden.

Best Answer

I would love to, but they know one of my deepest secrets aswel.

Best Answer

Beat them to the punch. Put yours in a good light and theirs in a bad one. Otherwise, you are already compromised and will have to hit the ignore button.

Best Answer

Make them believe that their most precious thing whatever that might be has been destroyed...or key their car

Best Answer

Male or female friends?

Best Answer

Female. my age 13.

Best Answer

Anonymously expose their secrets

Best Answer

just make some real friends

Best Answer

We will all face the world by ourselves, even my guy makes me feel alone... My point is to search for Friends that will bring you up and be happy for you. People do get jealous and have moods , but Real people who have the same hobbies, sports or team building will bring Great Friends in life. Be open to new friendships and relationships that will bring you up! Not down! Be aware of who is happy for you versus Jealousy!!!! Be aware! Your sooo young and learn how to make yourself happy and confident. Your not the only one that feels insecure at times of loneliness, but most of the time WE are Our worst enemies!!!

Best Answer

First, I'd have to ask what they did. I have many "so-called friends" who never did me wrong, so they don't need any form of revenge.

Best Answer