The fact that I get no anwers is odd on EP. I think that if people want to talk bad about others because they are insecure that we have a problem that is out of control here. Any one feel this?
justkoz justkoz 61-65 5 Answers Jan 22, 2012

I agree we are not in high school anymore lol :)

Best Answer

We all need different ways of looking at things and if everyone is so serious then where is the fun? I know there has to be a balance and I am going to try to do this but it isn't easy some times.

Best Answer

I agree...I come here because people make me smile and I like to make people smile too....This is my one place I come to because I do not go out to bars like most people and I work alot...so anyhow :)

Best Answer

Not sure what is meant by "having a bad day". <br />
If someone's "bad day" is expressed by trying to make it my "bad day" or someone else's "bad day", then I'm not gonna like it. In other words, it's one thing to be unhappy or angry or whatever...it's an entirely different thing to mistreat others because of it. <br />
I don't know what led up to this question though, so I'm not completely sure what you're talking about. <br />

Best Answer

I feel like everyone is holding back when that is not what EP has been. What fun is it to not be spontanious and kid around and enjoy things as best we can. I just see the people being shut down that is all.

Best Answer

Judge? Some people come in here just to make trouble and for those who are fragile it causes them suffering. I just flag and block, blow them off. But this supposedly a support setting which is why it says next the the post button, "Please respond with authenticity, support, and respect".

Best Answer