lisa1239 lisa1239 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in EP

If you find out,let me knowi haven't learned how

Best Answer

Reese PB cups and Old Milwaukee beer

Best Answer

I will pause myself for a while. Re-evulate my current condition and ability. Explore their weakness. Exploit it and finish them. I will not let some people get out alive.

Best Answer

Revenge.

Best Answer

i advised you not to do any of this if you aren't mean enough. otherwise, you are going to put yourself in deep trouble. im one if the victim of my own plan.

Best Answer

Accept that they're not meant to be in our lives and move on from them. Allow yourself to forgive them and don't be bitter. The only person you hurt when you're bitter, is yourself.

Best Answer

yes its like drinking pioson and expecting the other person to die.

Best Answer

Yes it is. You don't even have to tell the person you forgive them. Just say it to yourself and pity them for being so inadequate, for feeling the need to hurt others, in order to feel better about themselves.

Best Answer

sometimes its so hard,when one thing goes wrong everything from the past comes rushing in. I become consumed with hate and guilt for every person that even did wrong to me. Even after i have forgiven them.

Best Answer

Visualization helps. Picture the bitterness and resentment as anchors to which you are tied. Cut the ropes and drift away from it. It doesn't mean it will disappear, but you don't have to remain tethered to it. Moving on means first letting go.

And remember that energy only changes forms, it's not limitless. The energy you fed that bitterness and resentment can be invested in other things, so try to put your attention and your interest elsewhere. Help other people, or animals. It really does make a difference.

Best Answer

thats good advice but its not so simple,its like telling and anorexia person to start eating. how do you let it go?

Best Answer

I would never, ever tell anyone it is so simple. I can only remind you that it takes energy to even feel bitterness and resentment, and as a human being you only have so much energy to go around. Hopefully there are other things in your life or experiences or people or interests you can add to your life to try and start to displace some of the bitterness and resentment. Good luck.

Best Answer

(((click)))

Best Answer

I moved back to my hometown.

Best Answer