live your life the right way even when circumstances are wrong. even scientists who deal with logics and facts have no answers for everything nor understand what and why it is for certain things. so I believe some of us ease our conscious, hearts and minds by relying on only of our own understanding of things because its comforting to us it just makes sense. I don\'t judge others based on their beliefs. but when asked why do I believe in a mythical God or Jesus I say, you will never understand if I explained to you why he does exist, because you\'ve already made up your mind and understanding of things. anyone who has a personal relationship with the Father thru Jesus Christ (not religion) will say what I say, its a personal experience I have with him that is real like any friendship but on a spiritual level. he exist to me because I\'ve experienced his works in my life, his presence its a deep humbling connection you will never understand until you want to know him.
suyga777 suyga777 36-40, F 6 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in EP

God is here for us when we want him badly enough, suyga.

The existence of god cannot be proved or disproved. Its no coincidence that people who dont believe in him are always looking for ways to prove that he doesnt exist, while people of faith dont need to prove that he exists, they know that he is and thats enough!

Best Answer

just like lonewolf stated "It just is"

Best Answer

Exactly. Faith can't be explained to someone who doesn't have it. You can only hope that one day they'll find a way to see.

Best Answer

yes, took me a long time and to even keep faith when things seem hopeless is the test of your faith but that's where my faith in Jesus personal relationship I strive to work on everyday comes in. he so real to me. do I hear jesus voice? or God's voice not in literal sense no but thru situations, circumstances, even other ppl , even a sense of his presence surrounds me when im hurting I can feel him. and it cannot be explained to anyone who does not have this intimate relationship with God. its like that presence you feel when someone walks in a room your in and you can just feel someone is there so u turn around. so to speak.

Best Answer

Very true. It's something that can be hard to put into words, and even the right words don't fully cover it. I know it's very sustaining when life gets hard, though.

Best Answer

lol exactly he so full of love and to be in his grace is unspeakable sometimes all you can do is just soak it all in you are right there are no words. when life gets hard we are tested we have to be but I tell you what because of him I look back I came a long ways from where I was I may not be where I want to be right now in my life but he has brought me this far I should not be living today. he had his hands in this all the while.

Best Answer

I believe He has His hands in everything. Even the hard times, while we may not see it at that moment, are usually the biggest periods of personal growth for us. I think our own hard times are what help us develop empathy and understanding for others.

Best Answer

yes like the book of Job. it is exactly what you say, to develop empathy and understanding for others. which it seems a lot of us lack. books cant teach this only experiences trials and tribulations.

Best Answer

Very true. And a lot of us do lack this. I think ALL of us do sometimes. It's a selfish world, and it's hard to not get caught up in it sometimes.

Best Answer

we lack because we are humans and our sins seperates us from our Father. all we can do is try and keep in prayer. its not easy and Jesus stated pick up your cross and follow me. and he lets us know we will be tested and ridiculed and laughed at, some will curse us and some will die in his name for following him. but whats so beautiful is that Jesus went thru the same thing. he suffered not only for our transgressions and died for our sins but he suffered when he preached the gospel and went out in the crowds and sat ate spoke with the people saw their pain their worries anxieties etc. he was laughed at and ridiculed to and questioned about being the son of God. he understands our pain. he really does. he knows its hard he understands this that's why its so vital like blood pumping thru our hearts to keep in prayer know the word to gain an intimate relationship with him and you will feel him.

Best Answer

Exactly. Seems to me like you're walking a very good path in your life.

Best Answer

lol no roses here no peaches n cream here. I've always believed in God thru Christ since I was little girl no one taught me for some reason I just always believed and prayed. but as I got older I strayed away from him and found life to be hard without him. its like a child finally leaving their parents home and was given all the tools to live life but went out and ignored them and got into trouble now has to move back home again and get back on track. that's me now looool

Best Answer

bongus when you have time go on my page to my stories and read what posted about Job. im sure you know the story but its written out where you really understand the meaning of why God allows suffering

Best Answer

I will, but I'm not really a believer that God allows suffering. My personal belief is that He gives us free will, and that all human suffering is a direct result of people exercising their free will. I'm not saying that people choose to suffer, or that there aren't innocent victims in this world. I just believe that every decision we make affects others in ways we don't even see. There are a lot of people, particularly people in positions of power, who make bad and sometimes downright evil decisions that affect people on a very large scale. I take heart in knowing the Bible tells us that those who suffer in this world have a special place with God and will be rewarded in eternity with something so great it's beyond our understanding.

Best Answer

I believe he allows some suffering but I don't mean in a sense the cause why everything is going wrong I agree with you it is free will its the greatest gift to man. thank God for it

Best Answer

our decisions our free will do what we want good or bad does effect our lives and others around us. but however my personal experiences some things are not of our doing like why some bad things happen to good people in the bible it states satan basically says you have give Job everything thts why he has faith in you give me permission to take everything from him and God allows it because he had faith in job. job continues to keep his faith. he did this because when hard times comes God will test us because sometimes believers will become to comfortable and at times and stop growing spiritually theres always room for improvement and theres always things God wants to reveal to us and teach us so he will allow some suffering to wake us up to shake things up to put her faith to work. in the bible God states what is faith without works? you can have faith all day but what good is it if its not put to work.

Best Answer

you are right there faith and belief is in the heart of each individaul

and i myself believe and have my faith and belief and jesus has saved me and i believe that with all my heart and soul keep up your beliefs and your love and compassion alice you are right on in this

Best Answer

I see you are keeping yours. there's secrets that are told to us who walk in Christ. its not easy but all we can do is try our best and he will take over the rest. I find comfort in him.

Best Answer

i do to you are not alone

Best Answer

My love of my God extends to you for those very reasons... we are all one and love is our greatest gift :o)

Best Answer

it is the only gift. I just wish everyone can see that. we divide ourselves from God and eachother. he never left us we left him.

Best Answer

...and yet, turn to look and He is there :o) xx

Best Answer

This is beautiful, keep the faith :)

Best Answer

thank you and you too.

Best Answer

They are your beliefs. As for the scientists, I have the utmost respect for them. When we don't know something it means we have to work and try to find out and not assume god did it, because if humans did that we wouldn't have progressed so much.

Best Answer

that's what I said it is my belief and judge not others beliefs. and this is your belief. I don't knock science at all it is amazing. but like I just stated you will never understand because this is your belief and understanding. scientists still have unanswered questions and still cant figure why even the simplest things are what example why do babies stay in mothers wombs for 9 months? lol

Best Answer

The gestation period for humans is approximately 9 months long and gestation periods vary from animal to animal. Why is 2+2=4? It just is.

Best Answer

ok and to me God is is what he is. to me it just is

Best Answer

they can speculate which means they assume because they don't have answers for everything like you and me. there will just always be mysteries and miracles honey always that will never be nor can be explained.

Best Answer

What do you mean speculate? Ordinary humans do that. Science tests out ideas and rejects them if they don't work. Well mysteries are to be worked on not a signal to sit down and assume god did it.

Best Answer

ordinary humans? so we all are not the same? that is your belief not mine. you are trying to convince me of something I don't believe in but im not trying to convince you of anything because I respect your belief

Best Answer

You are trying to convince me there will be things that can't be explained, I am sorry I do not agree to that statement.

Best Answer

agree to disagree im not trying to convince you of anything. im simply stating what I believe not what you believe. so everything can be explained? theres no mysteries? really? even cold cases ppl cant figure out the murderer? or is that not an exception or perhaps why even scientists out their own mouths stated after years decades of research some things just cant be explained. honestly there are things that cannot be explained im sorry but I cant grasp that concept please explain.

Best Answer

scientists do speculate, curious, assume that's the first reason why they want to know what, why , how, and where even Albert Einstein doesn't deny God may be in a different way He believes in it but he doesn't deny God.

Best Answer

It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. -Albert Einstein. He did not believe in God.

Best Answer

"Subtle is the Lord, but malicious He is not." - Albert Einstein "I do not believe that the Good Lord plays dice." - Albert Einstein "When the solution is simple, God is answering." - Albert Einstein

seems like Einstein was struggling with his beliefs see we are "ordinary humans"
he believes in something

Best Answer