SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 9 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

My DNA.

Best Answer

I've a gift. Early on it expressed itself in being able to find four leaf clover. I lost track on how many after a hundred or so. Now I just find malignant and premalignant cells. Some times it's just uncanny. It's like I just know they're there. I know this gift made a lot of kids angry when I was little. Now it makes adults angry.

Best Answer

My boyfriend

Best Answer

My existence.

Best Answer

Nothing really, like many of my generation I am a Vietnam vet and had to kill people, many people. I survived six close encounters with death outside the war. A car accident that tore my vehicle in half, a motorcycle wipeout on the freeway, four near death experiences in hospitals, most recently a three month coma on life support where the expected me to die several times. I am also transgender and live as a woman now full time. For the first time in my life I am happy. Nothin<br />
special at all

Best Answer

The ability to continually bounce back from my everything that is my life.

Best Answer

I can count to potato. aren't you proud of me mum?

Best Answer