Meowsolini Meowsolini 41-45, F 10 Answers Jun 7 in Food

We're having tacos, burritos, or chips n' cheese deluxe for supper tonight.

Best Answer

Um - no sorry I think you should be on a vegetarian diet <br />
No reason - but you did ask ! (ha ha)

Best Answer

Why do you think I should be on a vegetarian diet?

Best Answer

Hello - You did ask so ....

1) I have been vegetarian for 40 years and I am fit and healthy - so there is nothing wrong with being vegetarian i.e. you can survive without meat.

2) I once worked for a company that was involved in the movement and slaughter of animals for meat production. IT was while working thee that I saw how badly some of the animals were treated - and realised that as I was working for that company I was partly to blame for their mistreatment - so I resigned

3) Further I realised that though I didn't work there any more I still ate meat so they were mistreating animals on my behalf to supply me with meat to eat. So I went vegetarian.

4) Animals particularly cows) produce a lot of methane (greenhouse gas) in their stomach from digesting plant material. Pretty much all animals do and that methane is destroying he ozone layer and that layer protects us from the radiation from the sub. So more vegetarians = less risk from solar radiation

5) A few years I read on line that somebody said that (I can't remember the details but it went something like this) if you take a field you can grow enough crops through the year to feed 50 people.

BUT

if you take that field and put some cows in some of it - and use the rest of the field to grow plants to feed the cows, a) for a year you wont produce any human food it all goes to making the cows grow, b) and then after two years, having grown the cattle to a point where you could produce meat from them, they would produce enough meat to feel 20 people.

So mathematically the vegetarian option in two years feeds 100 people.

Mathematically the meat eating option takes two years and only feeds 20 people. Therefore with a lot of starvation in the world, going vegetarian helps to produce enough food for everyone.

OK ?

Best Answer

I had soft tacos a couple times at work this week but would like regular ones if you got them, thanks.

Best Answer

Sure do!

Best Answer

tacos gives me gas :O :P

Best Answer

Uh oh!

Best Answer

I want tacos.!.

Best Answer

Noooo........oh sorry I'm not even gonna be home for dinner :-P

Best Answer

No worries. I will save you some.

Best Answer

That's fine.

Best Answer