StarNoble StarNoble 36-40, F 19 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

I think I know who you're talking about.

Best Answer

Am I bovvered? Face, bovvered? I ain't bovvered.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

NOt you

Best Answer

Why is it never me?

Best Answer

XD thought you'd appreciate that.

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

I know

Best Answer

Not you.

Best Answer

Must be our resident ex military baddas wanting to punch us in our face then.

Best Answer

lol!!!!! ha ha ha!!!..

Best Answer

I KNOW who you're TALKING about. I BLOCKED him MONTHS ago!!!

Best Answer

What are you going to do about it?

Best Answer

Whatever the hell I want.. as usual.

Best Answer

sorry D:

Best Answer

not u

Best Answer

And yet I'm on your mind.

Best Answer

Not you either..

Best Answer

Oh, Star, be gentle with me. You're hurting my feelings.

Best Answer

Im sorry, definitely not you.

Best Answer

Then... who? And don't just get give me that "NOT you garbage!" I don't know you so, so how could it be me? Right/// So, who? No matter "WHO," one thing remains? IF you are sick and tired of that person... leave... I mean, get out of that situation and get a clear head... then, figure out what is wrong...and then, with that clear head...figure out what to do next. Find out WHY you are sick and tired of them... Take the WHY and create a ploan to remedy the situation. Create a closure to that feeling in some way... in some way that includes acceptance or unacceptance... weigh the two areas... if the unnacceptable is heavier... then, their is a good chance and odds that it will never get better. But, if the odds are even or in favor of good points? Then, another strategy is necessary... WHat is more valuable? The Good or the Bad? Then, you can use that for a decision... but, no matter what... YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT. The decision is yours. It's not an easy decision, you would not be asking the question... so... great thought needs to be found and studied... I can tell you what I would do... but, it's up to you...

Best Answer

LOL! Please take it easy. Simmer down.. you are taking this way too seriously..

Best Answer

LOL. Actually the post was supposed to be sarcastic with humour... a little dry... OK! I should have put a (sarcastic) thingy in it which I some times do. "(sarcastic)"...I forgot... Maybe too dry, I guess... arrghh! So it might sound offensive... sorry. OK. But a lot of "nopes" is like a guessing game? It's like "Door #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5" which one is the right door? "We are sick and Tired of YOU!" is the question... We have "YOU's" in 5 of these doors... if you win you get a prize... "I got it! I got it! I pick door #1." "Door number one has...? A Cockroach! People can be sick and tired of Cockroaches, but this is not the answer. I am so, sorry. A perfectly understandable answer but not right one... thank you for being on the question... we have four left...

Best Answer

Must be me.

Best Answer

Nope..

Best Answer

I'd this about BadGirlsClub or whatever his name is?

Best Answer

LOL.. no

Best Answer

I'm sick and tired of myself too

Best Answer

NOT YOU.

Best Answer

Finally!

Best Answer

Not you

Best Answer