Left1987 Left1987 22-25 11 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Affairs

You both suck?

Best Answer

It sounds like you're asking if timing clears the slate. You both cheated. There's a reason for it. Either you work on moving on, or you just call it quits.

Best Answer

Cheating is one of the sickest thing that you can do when you're in a relationship. That's my thought on that. What kind of relationship is that?

Best Answer

it's more like during the time we broke up and it was official, for about 3months or so we got back together

Best Answer

It's not cheating if you weren't together.

Best Answer

It felt the same, trust me! when we get back together it was never the same. but feel much better I brought up the toptic. and we talked things out honestly

Best Answer

I'm sure that it did feel bad for the both of you since there were obviously still feelings involved. However, you were broken up and you can't let yourself hold that over him, same goes for him, it wouldn't be enjoyable. That's good that you were able to talk and get your feelings out. All you can do is move forward from it and leave it where it belongs, in the past.

Best Answer

Sounds like a regular clusterf**k.

Best Answer

And why are you still together...?

Best Answer

he is broke, doesn't have money doesn't have a place to stay, i offered, but we are not together together. any thoughts? what should i do. i don't want him to stay in my apartment

Best Answer

I came right out and talked about how i feel and i asked him to move out, we are done now, clean and clear. it's better that way for me/

Best Answer

He should stand up like a man. Get on his feet... Hope he didn't expect you to support him.

Best Answer

Good job, Left1987. Best wishes to you.

Best Answer

Who cheated first? Why did he hold that info? I'd just ask him.

Best Answer

he did but that wasn't exactly cheating cos we weren't together, we split for about 3months, when we got back i didn't know he knew i did with someone else as well, so i feel guilty for some reason and treating him very well, very giving and helping caring etc. and he took pleasure out of it.

Best Answer