Now that DNA will/can exonerate the innocent, no more excuses?(need 2 dna testing, some are hidden & have another DNA w/in themselves.Some are their own twin&don’t know it etc.The laws were designed to help the guilty/bad & the innocent pays on all sides of the laws.It’s not what region, self righteous one think anymore never should have been separate church & state was said for a reason. It’s simple peoples views is all, God/Creator made the universal law & we created ours but don’t use them. Eye for an eye does not make the world blind for we have two!Man is not the purveyor of truth, actions are. Horrific animals are cowards & will not commit crimes if in a death penalty state, they even said as much.Reserved the ‘chair’ for the worst? Also, we could make it the job territorial thing cost wise. We can fix that problem if we needed to & many problems. It cuts down on population as well & we all can be safer etc.I see no reason that is good to spare them when decent ppl ha
Chanistaya Chanistaya 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Law enforcement officers call this "the CSI effect". There are now plenty of people who think evidence is instant, infallible, and achieved by hi-tech wizardry. It's becoming a noticeable problem in trials by jury, where jurors are horrified to find out that things presented as evidence can actually be questioned and that they might need to do a little thinking.<br />
As for the OP's question - execution has been the penalty for murder in virtually every human society since prehistoric times. For tens of thousands of years, it was pretty much automatic.This leads to two points - firstly, your notion that the death penalty has not had a chance to work is clearly stupid; and secondly, if the death penalty DID work to deter crime as you imagine, no-one would have been murdered for about 5000 years. This is not the case.

Best Answer

It’s not always a necessity for use of science. Good ole fashion lay work &amp; obvious puzzle fitting claims guilt/innocence as a combo. Now w/this said, we are about to find a guaranteed conviction. They surly ok' it w/the innocence’s. The innocence is the ones to be found guilty w/little evidence &amp; some planted. So if the one has a record &amp; the cuffs fit, they sure would get good time on some of thier uncaught able crimes! Poetic justice many call it! Its only junk science when it’s the offender defense team, but when it exonerates them even when guilty…it’s the greatest dam thing huh? It is time for jutice to use what it has for the good ppl. I tell u this,who's gonna pay taxes when all the good beings are gone? Only the ugly hearted ones left to fight one another..that too maybe best!

Best Answer

um u cant convict someone twice its called double jeopardy
as for other crimes you cannot convict someone for crimes they might have committed
otherwise the state can automatic convict who it wants on specious grounds of prima facie evidence without a fair trial
this has been done in other countries in show trials (including democratic russia as well as under communism)
theres also the fact that the right to a fair and speedy trial is in your constitution
its called the sixth amendment

Best Answer

SPARE THE CHILD, SPOIL THE ROD. Think about it.

Best Answer

OK, I thought about it. Still doesn't make sense.

Best Answer

Simple. People need to start cracking down on their kids, with some old fashion paddling. That will lower some crime in the future.

Best Answer

I already have &amp; I covered that! It makes em meaner &amp; madder! Did me...

Best Answer

Never does when ones on the left/lib..hell you ppl are the reason why were in the ucking mess!

Best Answer

Read above,..we didn't back when...but now we may!

Best Answer

It never does when one uses on the 'left side' of the brain!

Best Answer

sometimes i think its better if they sit in jail and think about what they did the rest of their lives

Best Answer

And they deserve a life or 10?

Best Answer

Talk about tax waste! They still get to enjoy all the human senses. A waste is a terrible thing to mind! They get life and….instant death for your innocent Child/Father/Mother/brother/Husband/Wife/Freind? Who speaks for them?

Best Answer

after hispanics take over this country they will abolish the death penalty. They believe in life incarceration but not death. A mexican death sentance, is being murdered behind bars.

Best Answer

I think the death penalty should be the absolute last resort. Our systems are flawed and in need of repair, focusing on the death penalty is the same as ignoring all the problems that exist within our society that enables crime and doesn't properly punish criminals.

Best Answer

Only getting better....we are closer then ever.The flaws are the people!

Best Answer

I'm... going to respond to the two coherent points I think I managed to winkle out of that screed.<br />
1. DNA evidence is not always present. It's a mistake to think that nowadays all crimes are 100% solvable with no subjective interpretation involved. There's a serious problem in the justice system of jurors who've watched too much TV expecting a much higher standard of proof than is realistically possible, because they expect the forensics wizards to wrap everything up neatly -- it's called the "CSI effect".<br />
2. Crimes do still happen in places with the death penalty. Of course they do, I can't imagine where you got the idea that they don't. If they didn't, if, say, Texas had completely ended all serious crime, the death penalty would be in force everywhere. It would be largely uncontroversial, because as a perfect deterrent it would never actually be used, much like nuclear weaponry.

Best Answer

sorry my considered response is; eh?<br />
the death penalty in my eyes is just wrong but who are the they you are disagreing with?<br />
also death penalty state enjoy higher murder rates than others

Best Answer

or we could just drink from the toilet

Best Answer

Thats another thing,they can shitt &amp; pizz in our water ways,think about that1?

Best Answer

hmmm, you appear to be crazy, no offence

Best Answer