I think what I was taught it we visit church to congregate together to pray to god. Like a community to come as one before The Lord. Then again it's what I was taught

Best Answer

This is how it should be, and I think it still is in some churches.

Best Answer

We visit church to be with others who pray to god, for the community.

Best Answer

I go to church for the free hugs, I go to church for the relationships with others who believe the same, I go to church to get stronger.

Best Answer

I really hope not, but there's probably some truth in the statement, perhaps a lot of truth.

Best Answer

very nice
My friends who are religious they tame to to church many times. I go with them then we go to our respected homes. No augment/

Best Answer

Thats been said for years, HOWEVER .. alot of times people when they go pray they seek advice and usually are members of a specific church and typically have someone to get help from more than "god" maybe a pastor, bishop etc. There is a point to church for those who use and believe in them its more then just a place or prayer. Sometimes its just what one considers a place of being positive.

Best Answer