pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 18 Answers Jun 1, 2012

In gratitude. Be thankful for another day for within each new day, each new moment, you have the opportunity for change. Be the change you wish to see in the world around you.

When you are thankful you will be kinder to the people around you and when you feel gratitude endorphins in your brain will actually make you feel happier. When you feel happy you show kindness to others. When they feel your kindness the same endorphins that are in your brain will be released in their brain and the will feel happier too. It is in this way that we have the power to change our world , our life experience.

Life with gratitude.

Wishing you inner peace, love and happiness,

Ken

Best Answer

Any way you want...

Just don't live a lie...???

Best Answer

Because...that's just life...it sucks.

Best Answer

To the best of our ability.

Best Answer

Day to day. Whatever we wanna do. We do. Only get one shot at life

Best Answer

By the seat of our pants hoping that along the way we will find a smidgen of happiness

Best Answer

optimistically happy, or pessimistically correct

Best Answer

day by day sir , day by day !!!!

Best Answer

At present we live in the reality that others have elected to pull over our eyes,their cherry picked reality,which optimises only their time on earth,nobody elses.Pent,have I banged on enough?Should I shut up?I will if you want,its your Qs.

Best Answer

Please continue.

Best Answer

Off to bed now,its 3.30 here,but you could bait me with your Qs later.I"ll keep an eye open in case.Love a good debate.:)

Best Answer

We eat muffins and drink tea.

Best Answer

Lo Rolle,pleasure to see you again. :)

Best Answer

Don't ask...

Best Answer

Like there is no tomorrow...

Best Answer