They actually AREN'T legal here, but that doesn't seem to be stopping anyone. (This question is mostly for people in the U.S.)
bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 9 Answers Jun 28 in Embarrassing & Funny

Hey....they ARE legal in Tasmania....but you need a permit and a large enough block of land. I am having them for my Sixtieth birthday.<br />
If l live that long.

Best Answer

You will, and beyond, my friend. ;)

Best Answer

They're illegal where I am

Best Answer

They are not legal in NY,and the police seem to have really been able to keep fireworks off the strret. I'm glad that children are not blowing their hands off with M-80s,but there is a little nostalgia for the old days,which may only be<br />
incipient dementia

Best Answer

It is illegal, but whenever we visit our grandparents in the summer, my brother and I usually stuff our packs full of their fireworks and bring them home. I like the tiny things that make small but loud explosions on impact. I think those are cool, so I stuffed some in my pockets and I still have them in my drawer. I use them to freak people out at school.

Best Answer

No, not legal here either but have been hearing them since Friday night

Best Answer

We had a ban last year because of the drought, but no ban this year, and they have been going off since Friday.

Best Answer

Are you in California, too ?

Best Answer

No, I'm in Wyoming.

Best Answer

Nope. Not legal. But we do it anyway.

Best Answer

In Ireland? No. But do we still have them? Yes. Same with drugs and guns and foreigners

Best Answer

So...they're legal, then ? They're NOT in some parts of the U.S.---like where I live, ironically.

Best Answer