When its perfect the way its designed its not designed to make people happy
DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 19 in Community

we did not come from allah, he was basically a paedophile who condoned brutal treatment of women.

Best Answer

i was chosen among a bilion people i have allah in me, the help of allah is not even here. Everything that is happening is from allah. The essence of life. Its the lowest place, there is only UP from here

Best Answer

So then who gave Allah the life force that drives him???

Best Answer

This place was designed to break your heart

Best Answer

sorry that you think that, i happen to really enjoy living on earth!

Best Answer

that is beacuse you are being testet by allah. Either you are testet with pain suffering and this is the life cyclus. I am living allah, and i have a twin flame that smokes cigarettes. Its prolonged isolation it is designed to break your heart, and trust me changes are comming

Best Answer

this seems a depressing theory to live by

Best Answer

its not even a theory, in the end all you desire will make you unhappy you will never truly be content you can have the most amount of money you can have everything you desire. But you will never be happy, we as transcended masters are about to make it heaven on earth and spread this essence of life that we have lived with our whole life

Best Answer

If u look back far enough..claims have been made that Allah is actually the name given to a woman... Then again everything been rewritten who can really believe any religion anymore...

Best Answer

Not to say its right or wrong. ┬┤but i have a twin flame that smokes cigarettes wich is a woman. That is allah. Its not a punishment to smoke, all my slaves all my people its just trials and tribulations either you can get closer to get allah, or you can take some meds this is the last stage of isolation it disappears Allah is just essence of life for me, a green red blue energy that i saw inside my head and i was filled with extasy and the all knowing and water is free and sun is free. I promise you freedom is soon, and the world is changing, and **** religions

Best Answer

we have lived with pure joy and extasy our whole life

Best Answer

Please do not tar me with that brush.

Best Answer

What do you mean "this plane is designed to make people sad"?

Life is cruel and suffering is all around, if that is what you mean.

And I would agree with you.

But there is some good, even if only in nature and animals imo. And the people who do care.

Best Answer

This is duality it is designed, Dunya is the lowest lowest place you can posibly be and that is where we are at now

Best Answer

dunya? not familiar

Best Answer

the lowest lowest place you can imagine

Best Answer

Dunya: the islamic name for this current life. Meaning the lowest, the cheapset and least. There is some wisdom in this guy's words.

Best Answer

[surely there must be something good on ep...]

Best Answer

Oh go blow yourself up, like I care sad sac

Best Answer

Allah*

Best Answer

Odd that he wouldn't capitalize his own God's name...

Best Answer

Blame it on -some- ignorance !

Best Answer

One of the most stupid things I've ever heard.

Best Answer

That attitude explains explains a lot if it is really part of the Muslim doctrine., but I don't think it really is.

Best Answer

I see what you're seeing, but I don't think so. This person is speaking his own mind, and like other religious people he assumes to know the mind of God. In addition the Qur'an doesn't say anything of the kind.

Best Answer

Went back and read one of his stories. Writing style, mindset, everything was different a bit. Something happened. A switch flipped in this kid from then to now.

Best Answer

have you read change the world :P

Best Answer

Not yet

Best Answer

"alalalah" don't exist except in the minds of a bunch of heathens...

Best Answer