You have to decide if you want him back or not and if you want him around your sons. Is he going to teach that kind of behavior to them? What does it say to your children when you allow someone to treat you poorly? You have to decide what is best for you and your children and then stick with it. You should probably see a counselor because being cheated on is very traumatic. His repeat behavior doesn't show a good track record. I think he is likely to do this again. Maybe not with your cousin but with someone else. I don't know him and I don't know you. I think you should see a counselor and perhaps a lawyer.

Best Answer

Im so confused and drained from thinking... For him if i cant take him back he wants an apartment he cannot live in the room
He is renting he says depression is eating him...

Best Answer

I suggested that you see a counselor and a lawyer. That suggestion hasn't changed.

Best Answer

I read up to the part about "he cheated 2x", and that was enough for me. <br />
For me, this would be a no brainer. <br />
Guy is bad news.

Best Answer

He's not worth your time! Forget about him, you can do so much better :)

Best Answer

No. One mistake, maybe. Two? The second time wasn't a mistake and he is playing you. You take him back it will be three, four, five, six, ... Save yourself the heartache and your child a poor role model. Sorry.

Best Answer

I don't know,he sounds reformed to me... third times the charm

Best Answer

Chated 2x and left you...what a jerk, but it is your call,<br />
Left his kids, leave him on the outside looking in.

Best Answer

Just one simple question...how can you guarantee his behaviour has changed and he will treat you with the respect you deserve? If you can .....take him back...if you cannot...then don't

Best Answer

I know there is no guarantee and the fact that i knw that he was emotionally involved with my Cousin and he love her so much and it came to a point they almost wanted to come out inthe open...

Best Answer

Don't take him back he will do the same again!!!

Best Answer

The fact that you say he loved her so much, raises a red flag for me. If he loves her, how do you know he loves you and your boys (the people that he SHOULD love)? I agree with cosmicpete, please don't take him back, if not for your sake then for your boys'?

Best Answer

I think you are very stupid if you take him back. There is nothing in the world that can make me take a man like that back. I leave men for the slightest reasons. I don't need them--life is the same or better without them.

Best Answer

Oh I thought she meant she was going to send a text and you were saying you wouldn't send one to say you were canceling. I was like oh no man, that's horrible. So sorry.

Best Answer

I do hope you pointed in his face and laughed.

Best Answer

If fidelity is important to you, don't take him back

Best Answer

once is too many!!

Best Answer

Yes fidelity is impt to me. I took him back the believing he realized his mistake. After he told me
He was gonna move on life with her i moved on it hurt so much. Then after the whole family found out OW was my first cousin he finally realiZed he mess up and feel guilty and wants to work things out... He is very unstable im so confused i want to file for divorce but i am scared

Best Answer

Why are you scared?... Has he hurt you or your kids in the past? Are you afraid that he will? You don't want such an unstable man around you and your children....

Best Answer

Honestly what are you losing besides instability and pain?

Best Answer