Owleeeeease7 Owleeeeease7 36-40, F 12 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Depends on the people really. How much they're willing to give and take.

Best Answer

my husband and I have 19 years

Best Answer

N.O. Spells no !

Best Answer

I have answered this question in the past and I will say the same thing since it still applies. A friend of mine told me years ago in order to have a healthy relationship, your disorders need to be compatible! Lol. True. Very true.

Best Answer

if you have the same core values, it should not be a huge issue. If your opposites are in your core values, then most likely no.

Best Answer

Whaddya wanna hear? Really? Of course they can. Go make it happen.

Best Answer

My mom is loud, rude, an ahole. Conniving sometimes and a real b*tch towards my dad sometimes and others... My dad is really quiet, caring, and just a positive person.. Who knows how they lasted 22 years and still counting but I'd say yes, opposites can work long term depending on the individual.

Best Answer

Yes. I didn't believe it until I fell for someone that is mostly opposite of me.

Best Answer