MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 22 in Community

i just got hired at a calling center, ive had other jobs not work out, guess im afraid of this not working out but ive got nothing to lose so i thought id try it

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of making mistakes, but once I'm aware that Ive made one and fully understand why it was wrong, then I make a conscious effort to become more evolved and accepting of all faults, either in myself or in others

Best Answer

Best Answer

Nope, you wouldn't believe how much I have learned. I'm a self educated professor!

Best Answer

Farting

Best Answer

my fathers favourite saying was "a man who never made a mistake never made nothing''

Best Answer

We all make mistakes, whether we want it or not. We never know when we do good or wrong, that what we find out later. And me? yea i learn from that. Wrong choice, next time another choice.

Best Answer

Its kinda true for me but thy telling the government to learn from its mistakes

Best Answer