Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
dsm30003 dsm30003 46-50 4 Answers Jun 21, 2011

Your Response


next day she<br />
sent you away?<br />
settled the claim?<br />
sent you flowers?<br />

Best Answer

take you land lord to court.

Best Answer

Not sure what she did the next day but are you aware that if they fail to make repairs you are allowed to hire someone yourself and deduct the amount paid for the repairs from the rent. Even if you did it yourself. If you filed a complaint then they probably got a hefty fine and not too happy.

Best Answer

Related Questions